nickdavis

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

seein this is a nick topic well well well some Nicky goss....Davo was seen in a flash new four wheel drivey type car today hmmm who actually ownes it is yet to be uncovered Image
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

haha ask brodie_rocks she'll know whoz car it is

I LOVE DANNY ROACH 4 EVA AND EVA
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

Nick's dog is so cute!!! I want it!!!

brodie_rocks!

Post by brodie_rocks! »

i dunno about the car. it was prob jarrod molloys. he lives with him now. maybe it was brod's - he apparently drives a 4 wheeler!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

ah yes coulda been jazzas hehe seein he asked whos it was with a wry smile...speaking of Brodie do u kno he was at the Roos Freo game today with Jessy Sinclair Image Image Image only who was dumb enough to go to the ladies and miss them walkin past Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

lol! i reckon that woulda been u spidey!! hahaha, u also missed the little chat my cuz had with ricky.

Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

aw wot he say wot he say Image hmmm and i hope "little chat" was all it was Image
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

Brodie_rocks is angry coz she didnt see Russ and Little Russ on Sunday
i mean reallt angry!!!

PIE_CHICK_4EVER

Post by PIE_CHICK_4EVER »

Hi gals,
I kinda promised myself I wouldn't get involved with this conversaation, seeing that I know Nick, but I have to say that the 4 wheel drive thing is Nicks new Jeep Cherokee, the Hyundai has gone to his Mum, up in Sydney.

Plus I agree with Brodie_Rocks! they do have personal lives and its up to them what they do a tad bit of privacy wouldn't hurt, but its fun to have a bit of a goss isn't it?!

BLACK AND WHITE FOR LIFE!!

[This message has been edited by PIE_CHICK_4EVER (edited 13 June 2001).]
PIE_CHICK_4EVER

Post by PIE_CHICK_4EVER »

Hi there,
Just thought you might like to know that Nick has gotten back together with his ex girlfriend.
Sorry to tell you the news but I guess someone had too.

BLACK AND WHITE FOR LIFE!!
Nick is RAD

Post by Nick is RAD »

Hey every one, i've been a fan of nick since he first started, and its great to see that he hasnt only been noticed by me. man, what a great guy (both player, and SUCH a nice guy!) I just reckon he's the best (hints the name) but i think announcing whether he's single or not takes it a bit far, oh well, have to admit i was slightly excited whilst reading! good stuff! feel free to write to me. k!

--nick davis is the next best thing!!--