Talk about bad luck

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

michy

Talk about bad luck

Post by michy »

Today at school yr 9's have this thing called Pastrol which is this gathering of yr 9 etc to talk bout news and sometimes we have guest speakers. Well today i was suppose to open it with singing a solo. Well i had to go and do this meals on wheels shit and so i missed it which i didn't mind coz it's shit but today of all days, Rupert came and talked bout aborigines
coz of his g/f who is aboriginal.Ahhhhhhh
i was so pissed of.The first time i don't to it he comes.But the whole yr level was like rupert u dick coz he said um 53 times in 3 sentences.I think personal record.Some of my friends took him back to his car with Nathan Lovett murrey coz leon davis had a family thing on. And they were like ohhh michelle not here and she loves u etc so he is coming bak coz he didn't realise he had a fan. But i don't know when.
Not a good day.
love michy
love u rups
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

lol - u poor thing!!!
acually i shoudnt b laughing but neway.

I LOVE DANNY ROACH 4 EVA AND EVA
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

*** id kill me self

aw god i dont mean to start rumours here but um did anyone here him on club corner and um kinda notice anythin bout him hehe

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 06 June 2001).]
michy

Post by michy »

What r u talking bout spider?
does ne one here know a Kellie Mckay i think she sits with the unoffical cheer squad sometimes.
love michy
MAGPIRA

Post by MAGPIRA »

Michy.........

Sorry bout the lateness of this reply, as I rarely post here (even tho I am a chick!)

YES .. It is true..Rupe does have an Aboriginal G/F and a kid with her as well! I was at a CFC family day function thingy in 99 at the Zoo during twlight time and I saw them together and we just spun out....lol we spent the whole day saying "surely not"? But seriously, she must be a cool chick if he goes out with her!