DiMmA I LuV Ya SeXeE LiTtLe DrEaDiEs !!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Spidergirl

DiMmA I LuV Ya SeXeE LiTtLe DrEaDiEs !!!!

Post by Spidergirl »

ok well tonite was sh!tful, Anothony Rocca should have fkn gone a long time ago before Sav, Leon Cameron was very sexee as usual tonite and then on a lighter note i gotta say DIMMA LUV DA HAIR MATE!!!!!!! Did anyone else see Dimmas attempt at doin an Obie and a Leon Davis with them little dreadies hahhaha awwwwwwwww they look so kool hes gonna pull a lot of chicks now im gonna have to get down to Viccy Park and get a foto of the Dimma man with them dreads Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

i did see dimmas hair, we were trying to figure out what he did to it, it looked alright though.

eMmA

Post by eMmA »

Its so weird how when collingwood lose all the blame seems to go on Anthony Rocca.

Wheather You Love me or Hate me...
Your gonna date me -Anthony Mundine
michy

Post by michy »

Good on ya rups, almost 2 goals that pretty good for someone who never gets a fair go on field.
love ya michy
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

well i happen to notice how shit he is even when we do win i kno some of youz like Anthony but a lot of his games really piss me off!
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

Dimma used to have dreadies, before all these other "copycats" (about 3 years ago when he was at Essendon). He is one person who actually looks better with dreadies too, so I hope he perserveres again.