The Hot 50 AFL Players

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MargOZ

The Hot 50 AFL Players

Post by MargOZ »

Okay, how on earth did only two of our boys end up in the Top 50 AFL players? COME ON! We have the cutest team in the league! (And I'm not biased at all!!!).

Of course Jarrod should have been much closer to the top (hmmmm, tough and brooding eh?) and I must admit that I didn't realise Wakes was THAT cute - nice photo! (Hmmmmmm, those dimples!).

I mean how did players like Daffy, Mercuri, Solomon, Darcy, Green, White, Bolton and Gardiner get in front of ANY OF OUR GUYS!

Obviously the women who voted have absolutely NO IDEA!

GO PIES!

Marg
@shLicuria

Post by @shLicuria »

we were JIBBED

the whole cwood team should've been in that bloody top 50! we have the sexiest team!!!!

.... grrr....

and look @ the gurlz who did the hot 50??!! WE SHOULDA DONE IT!

Luv da 1 da only da @sh Licuria
CQ

Post by CQ »

ay! solomon is farkin sexy as!!!!!!!! not as sexy as tarks though Image

this white you speak of, it isnt that feral jeff white from the dees is it??? ewww!

Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

haha CQ u bitch u sound like me now Image
i got strong rumours of Solly comin here off this dude at Arden Street last nite aparently Blummers is too but theres no way im gonna believe more rumour rubbish till i actually see it happen.

As for that footy record well i loved the way it was written last week (in my footy slut language almost) but i really would question their selections. They did not have the real sexiest man in football in it GRRH i kno he doesn't play but he coulda still been in this Image I think the best outta their selections was Mark Mercuri, Brett Backwell, Andrew Leoncelli, and Matty Robbins whom i saw yesterday MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!! Image %$^ ya kno who is really good also Luke Darcy ohh i've just discovered this! he is a big boy too Image

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 23 August 2001).]
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

yeah well my dad was going to ask Jane what it was like judging hotbods, but she wasnt filming at heelers today Image
and he was gonig to ask her y russ robbo and brodie holland werent in it!!! LOL ANGE!!!

~BANGER JR~