Hey all!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Jethika

Hey all!

Post by Jethika »

Hey Everyone!
How are you? This is my first time ever to this site and i'm really interested in a few things and have GOT to comment!
i was just wondering for starters, how the heck are so many of you lucky chicks out there associated with the guys who play for Collingwood? How do you meet them? man, i envy you so much as teenybopper as that sounds! Secondly, do the guys ever read the posts on here? Hehehe, do you think if they did they would be loving it or what? Heaps of women drooling over them.. haha!
I'd love to meet some of the players just as a fan who is amazed by their footy talents and all... it doesn't hurt that they are all good looking either does it?!! Cos i'm 17 (somehting to do with hormones, pfft, i dunno), there are now 2 reasons i watch footy. One of them is cos im a big pies supporter, the other... well thats obvious! who wouldnt want to watch a bunch of well tonned and built, young, gorgeous and young guys running around in singlets and skimpy shorts?
anyway, that's all i have to say for now.. i'm going to go read some more posts out of pure interest...
-Jess
brodie_rocks!

Post by brodie_rocks! »

Hey!! Welcome to Nick's!
Yeah, we're VERY lucky to know such ace guys! Come join us all to say HI at the footy one day! And yeah, I defiantely know for a fact that one guy at least reads this page! (no I'm not giving away who! He'd kill me!) Prob a few more do to. I'll have to ask!
Yeah, neway, have fun posting with us!

(PS: don't u luv those 17 ur old hormones!! *lol*)

~ANGEL~
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

welcome! you'll like it here...
ange u told me who reads the borads... have you told him my name yet?

~*~banger jr~*~
brodie_rocks!

Post by brodie_rocks! »

Nah, Banger, he's been too busy with stuff at the moment! U know how busy I get with yr 12 and Uni, well take off the uni and add footy - that's him!

~ANGEL~
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

yeh welcome....heaps of the guys read the boards so theyve told me anyway!

and nah u don't sound teeny at all otherwise u would have come on sayin something like *ohhh i luv Tazza babe hehehhehe lol lol hes such a babe hehehhehe just like Lica babe lol lol*
@shLicuria

Post by @shLicuria »

AHEM

MR PAUL LICURIA IS TAKEN SPIDERGIRL!!! ImageImageImageImage

anyway!! lol

WELCOME JETHIKA!! u'll luv this site.. but u'll love us more!!! lol we bring u all the goss ImageImageImage cuz we're chickz and we rock!

(especially bj (banger jr), angel, and spidergirl... Image )

and of course everyone else.. Image

i meet da players through "contacts" (lots and lots of em!)
and just, if u see em newhere just go YO! and they'll prob remember u!! just go to lotsa functions i spose... thats with or without contacts.... (about rite guyz??)

AND YEAH!!!

Who's ur fav playa Jethika?

Luv da 1 da only da @sh Licuria
PS WELCOME AGAIN!!!
Hayley

Post by Hayley »

heya Jethica
how you doin? im pretty new to this whole shenanigan too. welcome mate

[This message has been edited by Hayley (edited 14 August 2001).]
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

hmm well i don't kno bout youz but i don't need no contacts to see 'da playaz' as youd say Paul chikee Image i just need me bottle of hair bleach and i'm in baybe Image
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

well the players all love me...especially jarrod after what i did to him on sunday LOL

~*~banger jr~*~
brodie_rocks!

Post by brodie_rocks! »

KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT U KNOW WHAT DANZY AND NETHING ELSE U KNOW!!! U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!! Image (and no, it's not exacury what it sounds like, I don't do that as such!!) Yep, life's just great at nick's!

~ANGEL~
@shLicuria

Post by @shLicuria »

LOL yeah yeah spidey..

me just givin sum ideas to Jethika about the contacts thingy..!!! geezzzz.... LOL ImageImageImage

i don't think i'd look too good wit blonde hair... scary thought really... so thats crossed out for me... Image

Luv da 1 da only da CHICK WHO SAYS 3 DAYZ TILL THE SHOWWWDOWWNN WHERE WE ROCK ESSENDON OUT OF THE G..... da @sh Licuria

PS ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage hehehehehhhehehheehe
Jethika

Post by Jethika »

Hey ladies!
thanks for the nice warm welcome! how have we all been?
this has been the first time since i sent that post i have been able to get on the net and check if anyone replied...! funny, i'm in year 12 and my brother in year 9 seems to have a lot more homework to do on here than i do! hah!
where do you guys all sit when u go to the games? are you mostly in the cheer squad, the members, anywhere? unfortunatly i can't make it to the game heaps (damn netball!!), but if i go again anytime soon i'll come hunt you all down! haha! (stupid netball starts again on saturday Image that and my friends are all turning 18! hah!) urr, not that it makes any diff and i aint bein rude but how old are most of you chickadees? just curious! idle chit chat! hehehe, got the footy show on in the background at the moment and just thinking about the guys being on last week. Leon is a champ! hehehe, he's such a good cult figure for the club..! haha, now to sound like the teenybopper i hoped i woulnd't, gawd daym!!! Josh fraser is gorgeous. haha, i got a bit of a thing for the lanky look and RETT ROWE! urrr, anyway!!!
gonna go read some other posts that i have missed out on!!!
once again, thanks for the awesome welcome guys! you all rock already! heehe!
-catchya later all!!!!
-Jesska!
p.s. woohoo, ony 6 more weeks of school for me!!!! yaaaaye!!!!