What to do after MCR

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

Post by sam. »

plastic is always a damn hole. but why would plastic be on? isnt the concert dec 1st?

and im guessing you mean DV8 is a whole too. well, its not really that bad, but its just really really dirty. i havent been to dv8 for a while now, but i went to 3D not to long ago (same place where DV8 is) and errrrrr. i just dont like the dirtyness of places. DV8 is a bit too metal and hardcore for me too.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
sam.

Post by sam. »

plastic is only on @ public holiday eves.

the two places that hold plastic will be open.

bang (bourke st) @ the royal mebourne
click click (cn king & lonsdae) @ colonial hotel

i recommed you dont go to bang. honestly. like the last 5 times ive been there im like "omg i am never coming here again because a) its shit. b) im sick of seeing scotts friends. c) its always too packed. d) most people there are **** and deliberatley stand in you way and not move when you are trying to get past, and seriously, you have to pushhhhhhhhhhh your way through. e) i dont like lining up @ a bar for 40minutes" but i always end up back there. i havent got for ages now and i will never ever ever ever ever go back. i dont mind the hotel itself. i just hate saturday nights when bang is there.

thats my story. lol.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

who cares coz u will all be drunk anyway.

just go where u want (if u can walk) and have fun
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Soz love.. It takes so much to make my mate go clubbing in the city! We went to Club Retro last night, after a birthday in the city, and she loved it to pieces coz of the music, but it took us like 2 whole days of convincing to get her there!

So, I'm doubting she will stay in the city again. And also our fave guitarist, from our local, is leaving, and Saturday night is his last night, so we have to go and give our love (and shed a few tears! :cry:)!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Sorry, don't know any of the clubs in Melb, and my bf has a gig the night before so I don't think he'll want two late nights in a row!
A Pie for Life.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Sorry mate! I'd love to hang out after but it's a bit hard when I don't live in Melbourne!
A Pie for Life.