MCR-Dec 1st-PHOTOS HERE!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Yeah its' on the Life on the Murder Scene DVD if you have it. I like it. I was a bit disappointed they didn't do Thank you for the Venom, though. I would have preferred it over Give 'em Hell Kid but whatever. It was great. I thought they did Cancer a lot better than on the CD, actually. It works as a slower song. I was a little worried my bf wouldn't like it cos his dad died of cancer last month, but he didn't mention it at all so it musn't have bothered him.
God, when Gerard said that thing about eating candy off the stage, I couldn't help thinking, I'd like to eat you off the stage!
A Pie for Life.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Oh my god! Wasn't it just the BEST show, you've ever seen in your life?! :D :D

Gerard was just gorgeous last night! I was in the mosh pit, and by the end was about 2 metres away from him!! :D

I think I lost about 3 kgs from jumping up and down, and sweating haha! My poor make-up all ran off :P!

I wish that they sung 'The Ghost Of You' coz I love that song, but I am soooo happy they opened with 'This Is How I Disappear', because that's my favourite song!! :D

Haha aww the candy part was so cute! "Whoever's throwing that f#$&ing candy, I will make come up here and eat it off the f$&^ing ground!" If that was me, I'd put my hand up to go up there and stand next to him hahaha! :P

I agree with how moving it was when they played 'Cancer'. Wasn't it amazing at that one point, where he stopped for a split-second, and the whole entire audience was dead silent! I thought that was just wonderful!

And the best part was when he was saying people tell him to "go f%&* yourself" all the time, and he's like "I would if I could, but I'm very quiet during it!" I think I dropped dead! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

OMG, Ash, where were you? i was saying to my bf i should have got ur number so i could sms u during, but oh well, whatever! Wasn't it great? I had a bit of trouble hearing what Gerard was saying at times, but I did catch that thing about f*&kng himself! LOL so funny, I'd love to find out first hand!
A Pie for Life.
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

i suddenly feel jealous now.

lucky bitches. :)
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Oh, he was so hot, B. I mean he is so hot! I felt like a teenager, sitting there, ogling him with my binoculars! I should have taken my brothers' binocs though, they're so strong you can see everything!
A Pie for Life.
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

mel_kay39 wrote:Oh, he was so hot, B. I mean he is so hot! I felt like a teenager, sitting there, ogling him with my binoculars! I should have taken my brothers' binocs though, they're so strong you can see everything!
I wonder how your boyfriend felt? I doubt he'd want Gerard hitting on his woman now! (I suck at ghetto talk!)
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I just can't get over how hot he was!! :D

At some points, I'd be standing in the middle of the mosh pit, with this dumb smile on my face, just staring at him haha! :D And then I'd remember and be like "Oh, I'm supposed to be jumping!" :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

MAXY'S BITCH wrote:And I get called hopeless............................... haha!!!
LOL I am hopeless... Haven't you seen the sign that says "I don't suffer from Gerard Way Obsession, I enjoy every second?" That's my motto in life, Baby! Suck it up!
A Pie for Life.