Foo Fighters!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Oh i'm gonna be broke until after christmas, lol... sorry... getting all the bills from my last place sorted. The Fooeys are good tho; love their vid for Learning to Fly. Friggin hilarious!
A Pie for Life.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I rang Tracey after I read this last night, and am like "FOOEY'S ARE COMING!" She replies, "I'll give you the money for the tickets tomorrow" Haha! :P

We are such concert junkies! :D Oh, I can't wait to see The Pretender live! :D

Haha the 'Learn to Fly' film clip is hilarious! I love how he licks his lips when he sees the hamburger on his head. Is it a hamburger? Maybe it's chicken!??

Haha, and when the guy who has his head as a baby's head, starts crying! HAHAHA!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Yeah, I was thinking that..

Oh, footy finishes at about 5pm, show starts at 9pm. It'll say that gates open at 7.45pm, but I've never been to a show that starts before 9pm.

I'll tell Tracey to be ready at my house by 6:30pm. I'll quickly change, re-apply makeup, and we'll be on our way.. Definately make it in time.

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

I'll eat my hat if they start before 9pm.

I saw the Killers, two weeks ago. They came on at 20 past 9. Good Charlotte came on at 9.30pm, last month..

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

sam.

Post by sam. »

the other week support for sneaky sound system started at 7:30 and sneaky didnt come on till after 10:30. latest i've seen for a concert to start, especially with support starting at half past 7.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

On the tickets for Guns and Roses, it said that doors opened at 7:45pm. We got there expecting a 9 o'clock show.

They came on at 11:30pm! We were so wrecked by then haha! :P Our nightclubbing got delayed by miles, but we still stayed out till 8am haha!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

I got my Foo Fighters tickets! :D

My mum went and lined up for me! Isn't she a good girl?!

I missed out on the first show, but got good tickets for the show on the Saturday night, which is better, coz I don't have to rush home from the Anzac Day match now! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

sam.

Post by sam. »

What time did MCR end up coming on stage?
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Yeah, 9.30. I was so glad cos my car broke down on the way up from Geelong, and I had to ring the RACV and my brother who lent us his car. So I got there in time! Brilliant show by the way. Just wish I was closer to the stage!
A Pie for Life.