Nicky Davis

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Abi

Nicky Davis

Post by Abi »

Are you sure I luv Nick Davis girl that it is Nat he is back with? Natalie was the girlfriend he had in Sydney and she went to the Uk for some time. In the meanwhile he developed a relationship with another girl in Melbourne. I also know that he has been seeing a lot of his ex Haley recently. She has returned from promoting her CD overseas and lives around the corner from where he bought his new place. I wasn't sure that Nat the Sydney chick was back in the country.

Pie fan forever
Abi

Post by Abi »

The girlfriend he had after Nat he allegedly split with about a month or so ago. Maybe she is the one you are meaning?

Pie fan forever
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

ummm dunno i heard from my friend who heard it from him that he was single then she read in an article he was back with Nat i honestly dont know who he is back but as long as he stays with the pies and is happy then im happy....plz let me know if u can confirm n e thing.

catch ya later luv always Tara

PS: I LUV NICK DAVIS 4 EVA HE IS SOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!11

I LUV NICK DAVIS~YES I DO~HES 4 ME~AND~NOT 4 U~IF U TOUCH HIM~OR~TAKE MY PLACE~ILL GET MY FIST~AND~SMASH UR FACE~J/K LUV YA 2 BRODIE HOLLAND!!!! SO GLAD TO MEET U SHEREE U R SO PRETTY AND U SHOULD BE A MODEL!!!
Abi

Post by Abi »

Which article?

Pie fan forever