What is the????????

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

What is the????????

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Sorry Tara I am going to steal your topic from Sheree's site!

Wat was the most stupiest thing you did just to get a players attention or their autograph or anything like that?

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"Out on the road 2day I saw a dead-head sticker on a Cadillac, A little voice inside my head said "don't look back, u can neva look back" *Boys Of Summer-Don Henley*"
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

HAHAHAHA! I'm pretty sure Sheree and Rach can answer this one for me! hahahaha!

Well I got a couple so anyways.

<FONT COLOR="Purple">I was at the Collingwood vs. Carlton match this year (round 18 i think) with Rach & Sheree before the match and Rach's dad told me Jarrod walked through the crowd before. And I go "Ok, whatever!" A couple of minutes later me, Rach and Sheree were talking and I looked up to see Jarrod walking around the oval! I just started running and screaming after him! Rach and Sheree looked up and I was gone (they could still hear me!) and I ran all the way to the end of the Southern stand yelling out to him! He didn't hear me though!</FONT c>

<FONT COLOR="Green">Another time we were at K-Mart 'cause Saverio Rocca was there for a handball competition and I got there late so I had to stand on the side of the stand and you could barely see me from on stage. So i poked my head around the corner and yelled out soooooo loud "OH PICK ME! PLEASE! I CAN BARELY SEE YOU SO I SHOULD GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME ON STAGE WITH YOU SAV!" and he picked me and I won! hahahahaha!</FONT c>

<FONT COLOR="Blue">Another time I was in the city with my mum- Christine, sister- Belinda, Aunty Fay and her 4 kids who at the time were- Chloe (8), Krystal(7), Dion & Amber (4). (I was 10.) We went into Diamaru and there was a handball competition! Straight away I knew the guy up their was Brian Taylor who used to play for us. We were at the back and just as we got there he said he was going to pick people for it! My cousin, Dion, sooooo wanted to go up but Brian couldn't see him. So I said I would get his attention for him. I was yelling and screaming out "PICK ME! PICK ME BRIAN!" He saw me and picked me and my cousin said "Did he pick me?" and I go "Ohh no sorry, he said I can only go up coz i am older." He was really upset but I went up anyway! Then he asked all the kids who they go for and put them in different positions. When he asked me I yelled out "COLLINGWOOD!" and he put me 2cms away from the handball thing. I got it in 3 times in a row and I won! I was on stage jumping around and he said "True collingwood spirit! We need happy, crazy supporters like you!" and he gave me my present! I won a footy and a poster! Guess what the poster was?! A picture of Wayne Carey! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!</FONT c>

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"Out on the road 2day I saw a dead-head sticker on a Cadillac, A little voice inside my head said "don't look back, u can neva look back" *Boys Of Summer-Don Henley*"

[This message has been edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy (edited 09 September 2002).]
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nah thats ok Alyssa it honestly doesnt bother me LOL hahahaha oh ur poor cousin OMG that Brian Taylor was bagging Nick Davis!!! Image not happy

catch ya later luv always tara

I LUV NICK DAVIS~YES I DO~HES 4 ME~AND~NOT 4 U~IF U TOUCH HIM~OR~TAKE MY PLACE~ILL GET MY FIST~AND~SMASH UR FACE~J/K LUV YA 2 BRODIE HOLLAND!!!!