What a weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Clokechick34

What a weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Clokechick34 »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Omg you lucky duck! U met them players! COOL!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"Out on the road 2day I saw a dead-head sticker on a Cadillac, A little voice inside my head said "don't look back, u can neva look back" *Boys Of Summer-Don Henley*"
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

OMG u got to meet my baby NIIICCCCKKKKKKKK aaaaahhhhh u lucky girl did ya get to speak to em or tell em u r a pie fan i would have ran and tie myself to nick lol omg that would have been great to meet them all and it would make n e holiday so memorable!!!

catch ya later luv always Tara

I LUV NICK DAVIS~YES I DO~HES 4 ME~AND~NOT 4 U~IF U TOUCH HIM~OR~TAKE MY PLACE~ILL GET MY FIST~AND~SMASH UR FACE~J/K LUV YA 2 BRODIE HOLLAND!!!!
Clokechick34

Post by Clokechick34 »

I wanted to speak to them so I tried to think of an excuse too without looking stupid so I asked if they knew how to get to Rundle Mall ?? Nick picked my accent straight away so we then had a brief chat about which part of America I was from. I had a similar conversation with Jason Cloke later on friday which almost caused me to faint..