*Rach_Luvs_LONIE*

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

*Rach_Luvs_LONIE*

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Rach wagged school and got caught and had to tell her parents. She had to choose between
1. Not going to the Preliminary Final and Grand Final (if we get there)
2. or being banned from the internet for 1 month

She picked the 2nd one so she might not be posting on here as much as she used to! I can't wait till October 12th! Sheree's birthday and Rach back!

We will miss ya Rachael during your absence!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"Out on the road 2day I saw a dead-head sticker on a Cadillac, A little voice inside my head said "don't look back, u can neva look back" *Boys Of Summer-Don Henley*"
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

Poor Rach...
I am glad she made the right choice though.
She is a star!!
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

OMG OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO r u serious??????? NOOOOOOOO i didnt even get to say good bye ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage oh rachie if ur out there bye bye sweety i wont be here when u come back on but i luv ya sweety LUV YA!!!!!!!!111

catch ya later luv always tara

I LUV NICK DAVIS~YES I DO~HES 4 ME~AND~NOT 4 U~IF U TOUCH HIM~OR~TAKE MY PLACE~ILL GET MY FIST~AND~SMASH UR FACE~J/K LUV YA 2 BRODIE HOLLAND!!!!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

awww BYYYE TARA! ummm where r u going??lol

OK guys, if I get caught on here I will be in sooo much trouble so I will be quick! Thanx Aly 4 posting this, I am gonna have sooo much to catch up on wen I get back! OMG good newz tho, mum sed after 2 weeks she will talk to dad about letting me back on YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! RING ME EVERYONE!!! I will be miss u pplz heaps, ahhh im gonna cry, lol! I am soooo excited bout next week YAAAAAAY GO PIES!! o and r we meeting at da game next week ???
Luv alwayz naughty Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

BYE BYE RACHIE LUV YA HUNEY well im going to sydney for a week with my family to see all my mums family and the week b4 i go ill be at the murray river with my friend sheree and will be going on 27th sep...
OH NO that means i will hardly be able to speak to u in over a month ImageImageImageImage oh wel i luv ya heaps sweety

catch ya later luv always Tara

I LUV NICK DAVIS~YES I DO~HES 4 ME~AND~NOT 4 U~IF U TOUCH HIM~OR~TAKE MY PLACE~ILL GET MY FIST~AND~SMASH UR FACE~J/K LUV YA 2 BRODIE HOLLAND!!!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Rach! I'll call ya up whenever ok?! You can sleep over my house in the holidays if you want. Ring me at the footy next week and I'll come find ya!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"When the Jester sang for the King and Queen, In a coat he borrowed from James Dean, and a voice that came from you & me." *American Pie- Don McLean*"