obsessions!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

carlabuckley_05

obsessions!!

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

are any of u's like myself madly obsessed with collingwood/a particular player? this is a dumb question i know but tell me what u all do?

there are two types of people ... those that barrack for collingwood ... and those that wish they did ... to be continued

NATHAN BUCKLEY FOR PRESIDENT
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

well first of all u's can check out my website ... it's http://www.05buckleyfever@groups.msn.com/05BUCKLEYFEVER (and join if you want)

i also have 250 pics of bucks on my computer and i am now on my fourth scrapbook for the year with pics of all the players from the paper and magazines etc.

basically i'm just obsessed with collingwood/buckley and i LOVE THEM ALL!!!!
GO PIES!!!!

there are two types of people ... those that barrack for collingwood ... and those that wish they did ... to be continued

NATHAN BUCKLEY FOR PRESIDENT
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Nah im not a little bit obsessed.
IM MAJORLY OVER OBSESSED!!!!!! hahaha

Well I...
.Take my Jarrod badge with me wherever I go. To school, parties,
work... everywhere!

.I celebrate Jarrod Molloy day. 07/07/02 when it is 07/07/07 im going to have a big party and you're all invited

.I get up at 7:07am every school day! On weekends I wont get up till the number has a 7 in it like 10:07, 10:37 etc...

.Jarrod's birthday is same day as Mother's day so in english we made mothers day cards. I made a crap one for mummy and i took 4 periods to perfect Jarrod's one. Then I mailed it to the club!

.I have nearly every photo and picture of Jarrod ever!

.I have done nearly every english assignment, talk, project on Jarrod or Collingwood

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"Take a whole life's loneliness, Wrap it up in some tenderness, Send it off to some emptiness, With all my luv, Coz it's only u & me, There'll b nothing we need to c, Only 1 thing can set u free, Is all my luv" *Forever Now- Cold Chisel*
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

lol yer as u can all tell im not an obsessed fan i just tape every game tape every interview to do with nick and brodie and oh yer am madly in luv with them like carla sheree and i have made up a site just of our 2 babies so yer im not obsessed LOL
..........nah i am madly and truely and everyone who knows me knows that too lol GO PIES GO NICK DAVIS GO BRODIE HOLLAND!!!!!!!

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*

Wait in line for 6 hours getting a grand finals ticket: $120
Buying my train ticket to the 'G' on saturday: $11.00
Watching Nathan and Mick hold up tha premiership cup: PRICELESS!!!

I LUV YA NICK DAVIS AND BRODIE HOLLAND U 2 R THE BEST AND R THE SEXCIEST!!
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

I have an obsession with Ryan Lonie's bellybutton! I HAVE TO SEE HIS BELLYBUTTON!! ImageImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE ARE THE MIGHTY MAGPIES!
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

I have an obsession with Tarkyn Lockyer, my friends want me 2 get help. Every day at skool I carry with my everywhere my Tarkyn scrapbook which has all the articles from the paper since 3 yrs ago. In my wallet the space 4 pictures is taken up by Tarkyn and I alwayz relate our conversation bak 2 Tarkyn. Ryan Lonie calls me, ' The Girl That Luvs Tarkyn' ,hehehe. On the weekend I even made a sign that says ' I luv Tarks'. I Luv Him So Much!!!
Luv Jess
P.S: Its our 3 year and 4 month anniversary on Wednesday!! lol