The boys are looking hot

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MissMagpie_20

The boys are looking hot

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hey dudes.
How many of yous saw the guys on stage at Vic Park in Sunday? Its not often we get to see them in casual clothes and I must say, i was VERY VERY impressed. They all looked absolutely divine, Tazza especially. Loved what Bux was wearing, as well as Roop, but they all looked sooooo good. Boofa looked like a bit of a tosser though (sorry Nicky fans).

NO-ONE CAN PREDICT TO WHAT HEIGHTS YOU CAN SOAR PIEBOYS... NOT EVEN YOU WILL KNOW UNLESS YOU SPREAD YOUR WINGS(AND WE DID).

FLOREAT PICA - MAY THE MAGPIES PROSPER
MrsTarrant

Post by MrsTarrant »

I wasn't there but I saw my sister's photos and they all most certainly did look good and yes especially Tazza! I agree about Nick Davis too my sister got her picture taken with him and he looked funny!
CoLLiNgWoOdS GirL

Post by CoLLiNgWoOdS GirL »

i rekon the boys looked hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in casual they all look so diff you no!
tazza looks nice in red WOW!!Imagei got a few nice pics of him hehehe
clokey n rupert looked Great too!!!!!!
n a few boys in suits there too heheheImage
@shLicuria

Post by @shLicuria »

NO WAY!! nick always wears the BEST clothes!! (Image DONT TELL HIM I CCCOOMMPPLLEEMMEENTTED HIM! LOL! he neva let me go again! LOL)
LOL! he's such a little show off.. haha and i just bag him for it. lol then he bags me bak.. LOL haha then we laugh..

Image sorry still getting ova how there will be no nick next yr...

nicks top was MAD that he wore on fam day! "DAVIS" on the bak. ahhh wat a champ

lv frm me who lvs paul

Tyson Lane Forever
and A Day.
I miss you tubs.