TAZZA'S DREADIES

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Yeah i agree Ash, the long messy look was VERY VERY hot, thats why i didn't like the dreads at first but yeah, now i love the dreads. At the end of the day though, i reckon he'd look hot with no hair, lol. Hes just so magnificent his hair is just a bonus. Oh and by the way, he looked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good at the Copeland girls, mmmmmmmmmmm.

NO-ONE CAN PREDICT TO WHAT HEIGHTS YOU CAN SOAR PIEBOYS... NOT EVEN YOU WILL KNOW UNLESS YOU SPREAD YOUR WINGS(AND WE DID).

FLOREAT PICA - MAY THE MAGPIES PROSPER
MrsTarrant

Post by MrsTarrant »

He would look hot dressed in a garbage bag!
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

mrs tarrant my dear friend i think ur going a bit far there in a garbage bag hehe interesting look that one haha love ya mate!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

btw i love tarrants dreads! hot hot hot but i dont want him i want MCGOUGH!!!! hes so yum i wanna see him in the st & run up & give him the best pash he's ever had hehe!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehe u know what Taz would look even better in than a garbage bag???

NOTHING!!!!! Lol, imagine how could that would look dude
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Talk to u soon MrsTaz

NO-ONE CAN PREDICT TO WHAT HEIGHTS YOU CAN SOAR PIEBOYS... NOT EVEN YOU WILL KNOW UNLESS YOU SPREAD YOUR WINGS(AND WE DID).

MrsTarrant

Post by MrsTarrant »

LoL Mcgoughs_gurl I haven't taken it too far at all *smiles* I just can't find anything that he wouldn't look hot in! LoL yes MissMagpie nothing sounds very pleasant to me LoL! I should start acting my age I sound like a young obsessed girl hahaha! GO TAZZA!
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

nice thoughts to go to bed with tarrant naked!!! id love to c Mcgough naked ooooooo..... ur right mrstarrant bout acting our age man stuff it though i only have a month & a bit left till i turn 20 so im gunna take the lil bit of being a teenager i have left & act like a kid Mcgough hot yummmy i want him hehehe
i feel so stoned on this medicide(sp) there goes a bird oh its not a bird hehe!!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

hahahaha ur a crack-up McGough's girl. Yeah its a bit scary when you suddenly realise ur not gonna be a teenager much longer hey ImageImageImageImage

Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

i know im scared!!! hehe man i must b stoned hehe!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~