MCG & FRASER!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Mcgoughs_gurl

MCG & FRASER!

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

so yeh umm im looking for pics of josh fraser & mark mcgough to add to my collection if u have ne plz email them to sexy_angel82_02@hotmail.com lv always pam

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

umm well i'll have a look for you through my collection

there are two types of people ... those that barrack for collingwood ... and those that wish they did ... to be continued

NATHAN BUCKLEY FOR PRESIDENT
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

umm i'v had a look and there is none that i can find on the net but i have a scanner its just not plugged in yet so when i do connect it i have heaps that i can scan for you ....

there are two types of people ... those that barrack for collingwood ... and those that wish they did ... to be continued

NATHAN BUCKLEY FOR PRESIDENT
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

thanks carla! look forward to it

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I'll have a look around too.
(Just testing something out at the same time. lol)
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

<u>*~Alyssa's song of the week~*</u>
"Thats me in da corner, Thats me in da spotlight, Losing my religion, Trying 2 keep up with u, & I dont know if I can do it, Oh no i've said 2 much, I havent said enough, I thought that I heard u laughing, I thought that I heard u sing, I think I thought I saw u try"
*Losing My Religion- R.E.M*

[This message has been edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy (edited 07 October 2002).]