family day

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

It was a bit dissapointing coz me and my sis were so excited to talk to them! But I had fun anyways!
I can't believe you found me Sheree! hahaha! And then we found Anthony! yay! It was great to meet you too Jess, and ya sister!

OMG I touched ALL the players! Including Jarrod! AHHHHHHH! And on Saturday at the after party I touched em all aswell! Eddie McGuire & Nick Davis winked at me, Sheree and Rach. And Rupert goes "You three are so cute!" and James Clement fell down the stairs! hahaha! And Anthony Rocca did too except he nearly fell through the tent too! hahaha!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"Vous etes jamais seule, Vous savez ci quil faut faire, Ne Laissez pas tomber votre nation, La disco a besion da vous!" *Your Disco Needs You- Kylie Minogue*
JessDavisHollandLicaDidak

Post by JessDavisHollandLicaDidak »

OMG!!! ur soooooooo lucky! u always seem to have something exciting that happens 2 u! Rups is a champ! u lucky gal

I love Dane #36, Damien #2, Guy #30 and Daniel Giansiracusa 4 EVA!
Brent PLZ come back... look what ur missing out on!
JessDavisHollandLicaDidak

Post by JessDavisHollandLicaDidak »

OMG GUESS WHAT?????????!!!!!!!!!!
Rach u r especially going 2 piss yourself.........

a friend of ours told my sis (i luv dids) dat on family day their cousin gave a lift to.......RYAN LONIE!!!!
wat happened was something along the lines of: their mum saw ryan standing around and she asked him if he was OK then he said he was waiting for a taxi so she offered him a lift and obviously HE TOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldn't believe it especially coz WE SAW THEM DRIVING OFF and Elissa was wondering if she should wave to him (as in her best friend's cousin) but she didn't think that he would recognise her!!!!!!!!! if only we knew that RYAN LONIE himself was sitting next to him....... who knows what we would have done........LOL!!!!

I love Dane #36, Damien #2, Guy #30 and Daniel Giansiracusa 4 EVA!
Brent PLZ come back... look what ur missing out on!
michy

Post by michy »

Oh rups, my baby, how gorgeous
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

hehe thats so funny i wish i could have gone im there next yr & i hope to met heaps off ppl off nicks cya

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha