sorry, just had to post this pic of Chris

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

anne is there one of josh or mark???

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I have a collingwood site with lots of pics of chrissy and the boys but there are pics of them playing and stuff. Not many gorgeous photos of them with there tops off! Check it out if ya want! http://groups.msn.com/AlyssasCollingwoodClub

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Lisey Molloy! Jarrod Molloy's No.1 Fan!

While Others Blend In2 Da Background, I Prefer 2 Make A Scene,
Im A Gorgeous, Glowing, Tantrum Throwing, Darling Drama Queen!

Im Lovely & Im Gorgeous, Mad & Oh So Funny,
Always Glad, Im Never Sad, An Adorable Hunny Bunny!
anne

Post by anne »

i will go and look asap
thanks
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

thanks

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

i think ive died and gone to heaven i am so getting that men of all seasons there r some fine fellas in there! YUMMY and look at chrissys tan against bazza my my mrs tarrant i think u have a fine fella there yay my baby is in the calander yayay

catch ya later luv always Tara

I luv nick~oh yes i do~hes 4 me and not 4 u~if u touch him or take my place~ill get my fist and smash ur face!Nah j/k luv ya to brodie!
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

i agree whole heartly

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
MrsTarrant

Post by MrsTarrant »

I'm so in love it's so pathetic hahaha!!!
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

ur in love i would die to met mark & josh! man what bodies!!!! yummmmmmmmmm oh theres an ad on tv with josh asking Nathan if he wanted to go out on thursday night its so cool Nathan says no cause the fox footy show is 9on & im like ill go out with ya neday Josh yumm

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

have we seen the pics of bucks? ..... there at the same place as the others on that shitless site!

there are two types of people ... those that barrack for collingwood ... and those that wish they did ... to be continued
Rinnovator

Post by Rinnovator »

Don't know how often you lot frequent the shirtless afl website (www.shirtlessafl.com)but for all you tarrant fans out there, there is a new one of him with his dreads looking lovely sporting only a towel!! a must see!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

OMG i have to see that. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage:
GO TAZZA MY BABYImageImageImage

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

WOW, thats the most beautiful photo. Man i wanna be Micky Malthouse, check out where his hand is, OMG TAZZA'S BICEPS ROCK MY WORLD. Hehe. Id love to rip that towel offImageImageImageImageImageImage

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
CQ

Post by CQ »

u'd love to rip that towel off!!! LOL!!! Image

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!