Schoolie Schoolie Schooloohool!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

when i went to school i was at seymour tech the crapiest school out actually most of the ppl in seymour r wanker!s hehe im so mean so glad im outta school id ne never go bak eva!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

well i go to a very very sh@ty skool!!
Karingal Park Secondary College......its about 10min away from rachs skool mt erin i have to agree with u rach but also add that NE skool in frankston is a whole lol its so crappy the teachers r so dumb!!! they r like mmmm wat will i teach today oh i know ill get a video u watch then think about it i mean seriously....n e way im in yr 10 and the only thing i like about my skool is the guys i must say even thou some r pretty dodgy we have a fair amount of HOT GUYS!!!!!!!!!1 but none as good as my nick and brodie luv u 2!!!

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
Wait in line for 6 hours getting a grand finals ticket: $120
Buying my train ticket to the 'G' on saturday: $11.00
Watching Nathan and Mick hold up tha premiership cup: PRICELESS!!!

I LUV YA NICK DAVIS AND BRODIE HOLLAND U 2 R THE BEST AND R THE SEXCIEST!!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I was talking to an english teacher today about one of my outcomes, but anyways she was saying that the last school she worked at (st.pats) one fo her yr 8 students burst into tears in class. She kept him back to see what was wrong and his reply was that his girlfriend wouldn't give him H*@d. ImageImageImageImageImageImage

i was at the mall today, seen this LORETO SLAGG really concentrating on her "Cat walk" walk, one of the guys i go to school with yelled out something that i can't repeat, however, she lost her concentration and fell flat on her face- I don't think i have ever laughed soo much before ImageImageImageImageImage

"SSC V.C.E 2002 RULES"
Loreto, Ballarat Grammar and Ballarat and Claredon College SUCKS
oh- i heard for muck up day loreto are having a 'Country theme"- now doesn't that just say everything- BBBBBAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*Black and White for Life*
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

HAHAHAHAH thats soooooo funny Hannah.
OMG a countrry theme, how gay is that. Soooooooooo typical of Loretto.

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

i_luv_tarkyn - woof woof. Image sorry I had to. No offence - I'm a mentone bitch!!! (grammar.) haha I've probably seen you around sometime!
For those who don't know what I'm talknig about (most of you) I go to Mentone Girls' Grammar which is down the road from Kilbreda. We hate Kilbreda. Kilbreda hate us. Image
You should see us when we see Kilbreda chicks with our Grammar boys!! haha. Mentone Grammar are all OURS!! Image

DANNY FANS UNITE!

www.geocities.com/danzy_rocks30
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

Learning alot about Melbourne schools*lol*. Must be the same situation in all states. My school uniform mostly was blue and white in the summer and in the winter is was mostly grey!!!!!. Thank fully we didn;t have to wear hats,gloves etc. Now when I left they changed the color of the uniform got rid of mostly all the grey and now it's dark blue,red and a bit of white.Looks good but i wouldn;t go back now.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

lol- Danzy Rocks, The Grammar boys are ours and so are the Beda boys, hehe. We hate you guys too, all getting picked up in ur BMW's, j/k. Image

Luv Jess

PIES FOR 2003
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Ballarat Grammar sucks- no offence to anybody else out there that goes to a Grammar school-

The only good schools in Ballarat are SSC and BHS- right Brooke!!
We hate the previous schools mentioned (Loreto, Bal. Grammar and Claredon) because as you may be able to tell they are a bunch of up tight cows that rely on mummy and daddy's money, and wouldn't know how to have a good time if came up and bit them on the rear end. They are the typical "If i smile my face might crack" kind of ppl- BLAH

*Black and White for Life*
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

Jess - NO! Image Grammar are our and ALWAYS will be!
You an have st bede's... they are crap! sorry but I know ONE hot guy to come outta there!
Our form leader went to sentate (like a meeting where the students get thier say and stuff) and proposed that Grammar and bede's swap grounds and then build a foot bridge over to st bede's old grounds! Image I like that idea!
Haha we don;t all get picked up in beema's! Ok, so theres a few, but I catch a bus!
hehe add me to ya msn. banger_jr@hotmail.com

PS when we were on holidays, I had to go to school one day, and I wlaked up to the shops for lunch with friends, then we went to dolamore (cuz friends were training there) and on the way past your school, i was barking lmfao. hehe. nah you're a cool dog Image

DANNY FANS UNITE!

i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

Danzy Rocks - dont bag the beda boys, malthouse's son goes there, hehehe. Imageand so did david spriggs, yummi!Image
i like the idea of st'bedes and kilbreda merging to form co.ed, that would be so good but it aint goin 2 happen Image but boys grammar and kilbreda merging sounds even better, lolz
some grammar chicks may catch the bus but MOST get picked up in there Beema's, hehe.

Talk to ya soon
Luv Jess

PIES FOR 2003 AND TARKYN FOR BROWNLOW

[This message has been edited by i_luv_tarkyn! (edited 19 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by i_luv_tarkyn! (edited 20 October 2002).]
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

ST BEDES SUCK!!!

ahah its so funny. A few years ago, we hardly got any Grammar boys buying tickets for the year 10 social or something, so we said 'fine if you don't buy them, we'll sell then to St Bedes!' Well that got them buying them Image

hehe we did a petition when I was in year 6 to go co'ed with Grammar! But of course... it failed Image

DANNY FANS UNITE!

collingwood_luver182

Post by collingwood_luver182 »

well i go 2 thomas carr college in werribee but i dont think any of u's have heard of it.