chipper & nicky :(

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehe im crushed Forever Pies. Training wont be teh same without playing with Chippa's mindImageImageImage

I'm sure there will be another Woody and Leah in Perth, lol, and the saga will continue dudeImageImageImage, that is unless fate doesnt throw everyone back 2gether on the GC in the near future for part 2 of the Spud and Woody the wanker files, heheheImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

i dont know about all you girls but my family is more important than anything in the world!
cant nick be with the ppl he loves. i dont blame him, i would want to be with my family too.

All the best Nick, I will miss you heaps.
Luv Jess
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

YAY i agree 100%
See ppl forget that yet if they were in his shoes it would be such a different story i hate that so much its not the smae coz its not u!! AHH i hope nick is happy now even thou many r sad good luck!!

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
Wait in line for 6 hours getting a grand finals ticket: $120
Buying my train ticket to the 'G' on saturday: $11.00
Watching Nathan and Mick hold up tha premiership cup: PRICELESS!!!

I LUV YA NICK DAVIS AND BRODIE HOLLAND U 2 R THE BEST AND R THE SEXCIEST!!
Sheree_luvs_Nick_Davis

Post by Sheree_luvs_Nick_Davis »

i am hurt, broken hearted and devistated!Image i have loved nick ever since he came 2 play wit us! i luv him soo much and i know that he will be happier now! i know most people hate him 4 wat he has done! but plezz think of all the good things he has done 4 us!
He will be sadly missed! and so will Damien>he has been great 4 us! thanx nick 4 all the great times, and 4 the best memory i have that is meeting u!
Tara, me and u have 2 stick 2gether and never 4get that we still have brodie,tarks and the rest of the team!
WELCOME SHANE, i am so happy that u are gonna be wearing black and white.
I WILL ALWAYS LUV U NICK and also damien, best of luck at u'r new clubs!

luv Sheree
xxx

*~Sheree~*
I luv Nick and brodie 4 life!
No matter wat anyone say's nick will always be my favourite player
I_LuV_PiEs!!!

Post by I_LuV_PiEs!!! »

hey miss magpie 20 do u have a problem with nick coz it sounds like u do?? i feel sorry for him coz everyone is gonna boo him but ill miss him too hey wat would u do uif tazza felt that way went for his family first? i neva new that was a crime!

*Go the pies YAY good luck for next year*
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

I dont have a problem with Nick putting his family first and wanting to go home, i have a problem with the way he went about it and the way he <snip> us around all year and knew on GF day he wanted to put his family first, do u see my point. Thats why i have a problem with nick and if taz acted like nick did i'de feel the same way as i do now cos the club is bigger than any player.

[This message has been edited by Black_White (edited 28 October 2002).]
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

MrsMagpie_20, I know where u are coming from.
I think we would have all been better off if Nick did the right thing by everyone and packed up and left when Eddie told him to.
He did the wrong thing by everyone by staying on for this year, there probably wouldn't be these hard feelings if he left when he was given the chance.
I am sure if Tazza did the same thing MrsMagpie_20 would have the same feelings. Only because she is looking out for the club, in reality 20 years from now these boyz will be forgotten and Collingwood will still continue with or without them...
ITS CALLED FOOTBALL
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

WELL SAID F/P, IM WITH YA!