Real Estate!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Mcgoughs_gurl

Real Estate!

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

Hey all i know this isnt related to collingwood stuff but i need ppls help k.... I'm looking to move to Melbourne & i wanna know what real estate agents there r down there so i can look for flats/units if neone could help with Melbourne Real Estate agents it would b such a help thank u in advance lv always
Pamela
xxxooo

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

i posted a heap in general discussion for you Image

carla

there are two types of people ... those that barrack for collingwood ... and those that wish they did ...
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

Depends what area you're looking to move into, as certain agents do certain areas. For example, Rendina are well-known in the Ascot Vale/Flemington/Essendon area...Brad Teal is well known in the Essendon/Pascoe Vale/Coburg area...etc.

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls