Rude with a capital R

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

michy

Rude with a capital R

Post by michy »

Thought it might be interesting to c who is the rudest footy player u have had to encounter. At the moment I cant think of one that has been but i will post when do.
C'mon chickes, do tell.....
CQ

Post by CQ »

adkins. thinks hes shit hot and hes not.

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Well I haven't met anyone that was rude to me, but..... I was in Myer in the City and I was on the escalator and I saw Matty Lloyd. Im like "omg if i wasnt in Myer i'd throw something at him right now!" He had on this essendon polo top and was walking around like he was so good! Some chick asked for his autograph and he goes "Do you have a pen?" really nicely and then she goes "Um no sorry, do you?" and he goes "nah, well you can't get an autograph now" in a really mean tone and Im like your such a loser! When he left Myer I yelled out "dickhead" and that girl told me off! hahaha!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader Of The Jarrod Molloy Cheersquad~*

<u>*~Alyssa's song of the week~*</u>
"I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouch, Scaramouch, Will you do the fandango? Thunderbolt & lightning, Very very frightening me!"
*Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen*

*~Goooo Secret Squirrel, Guacamole's & Parsnips~*
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

I saw lance whitnall in a newsagent and he didn't really saw anything, just kind of stood there and acted like a blob. I'm glad that collingwood player's aren't blobs. Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Founder of "The Quest To Poke Ryan Lonie's Belly-button"

*naaa naaaa na na nana, naaa naaa naaa GET TZATZIKI WITH IT!*
Rinnovator

Post by Rinnovator »

I was talking to a few players from the Dockers at the pub once and my friend was smoking and Tony Modra walked right up and snatched it out of her mouth and started smoking her ciggarette! She's from england so she didn't know who he was and she was like, How rude!!! Thankfuuly Broadie Holland was there to perve on so it kinda made uo for it.
michy

Post by michy »

Shane woewodin is an absoulute prick and a half. We were at family day and this little girl asked for his autograph and her pen didnt work so he threw her pen back and walked off, then another lady went up to him with a poster that kept on rolling up and he was like geez next time be more prepared how the hell am i suppose to sign this, then he stormed off.

Great now he is at the pies. He is a great player but i aint seeing him atfamily day, he probably wouldnt even show n e ways.
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

Well all da players I have met have been so nice!!! RYANS DA NICEST!ImageImageImageImage....also Scotty Cummings is a champ!!! he was sooo nice and soooo funny!!! hahaha I am laughing just thinking about him!!! All da Pies boys are so nice and kool!!! GO PIES BOYS!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T

*Parsnip rock my world* YAAAAAY GO THEM!!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

the nicest collingwood player would be rupe by far, hes a DARRRRRLING! Image

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!
michy

Post by michy »

My rups is a just an absolute huny, there has only been one occassion when i thought he was a bit weird, rude. Scotty is an absolute champion so is jarrad, funniest guys eva.

Jess - ello', scotty what a champ.
i luv dids

Post by i luv dids »

would have to agree CQ- rups is c champ hey michy!!!!
nah really i mean what footy player waves to a car after beeping at him after training- he's such a classic. That made my day.
Lica is just such a sweetie and he doesn't think he's top sh*t- he spends time talking to supporters.
Nicky D is pretty nice...so is Wakes (he he lol Jess)
Dids is really nice too- i didn't think he would be but he's soooo GREAT....
Rude... well maybe brodie... JessDavis etc said hi to him once and he just goes "Yeah" in a really arrogant tone.

interesting topic michy!

*ALAN DIDAK UR A STAR!!!*
michy

Post by michy »

Hahahaha that day was a classic, i have neva laughed soo much in my life, what a sweetie and then there was the bus lane and ohhhh tooo good.

Lica is an absoulute huny and a half and broads, that was soo funny with jess.lol
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Dunno about rude so much but if ur talking about players who are arrogant and think they're shit hot, thats easy. The Davis boys and Brodie Holland. But i will support anyone in black and white.

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
Sheree_luvs_Nick_Davis

Post by Sheree_luvs_Nick_Davis »

Nick Davis is the nicest player i have met(not just coz he's my fav), but i am shocked missmagpie_20 brodie was quite nice 2 me. ahh well, oh and tarks...i followed him around once and he started laughing it was funni! all the players are really nice...didaks nice 2, i asked him if he was croatian and he's like yer and i am like so am i!lol

luv Sheree

*~Sheree~*
I luv Nick and brodie 4 life!
No matter wat anyone say's nick will always be my favourite player
I_LuV_PiEs!!!

Post by I_LuV_PiEs!!! »

well i met tazza 3 times twice he was great!!! really caring and he went around asking ppl for a pen coz mine broke but on the last time i got him to sign my scarf and he is like 'wat u already have my signature why note find sumeone else cant u see i got other ppl who havent even got one yet!!' And he pointed tot he crowd behind me and everyone heard him and i go sorry i just wanted ur signature again and he is like wateva oh fine give it here and done this crappy signature and then throu me my scarf i was so upset!! Met Nick too so kind he made soooo many jokes and tarks is the best he was so nice i was almost as tall as him and he is like NO a gurl may beat me!! it was so funny!!

*Go the pies YAY good luck for next year*
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

Chippa and Tarkyn. Although Chippa's been a bit better lately.

DANNY FANS UNITE!

www.geocities.com/danzy_rocks30