Rude with a capital R

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Nick and Brodie werent rude Sherree but i can tell they think theyre shit hot and try overly hard to impress and its quite pathetic really.

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
CQ

Post by CQ »

hahaha yeah! "its quite pathetic really" TOO TRUE miss magpie20.

i remember a few years ago when there used to be this 'hero group' which consisted of nick davis, adkins, and brad obourne.

and they used to all stalk around together like they owned the world and were quite rude to ppl at times.

good, im glad the little group of arseholes have all been pist off away from collingwood.

nicest players r, rupe (like i said b4), tazza, clement, lica, i cant think of neone else at the mo.

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Lol i knoe what u mean CQ. I was at training once and Chippa and Nick Davis were doing handball practice right near the fence where me and some ppl were and they were having quite a loud conversation about this girl who Chippa had <snip> the night b4. I was digusted, not slightyl impressed. Did they think they looked coolImage

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper

[This message has been edited by Black_White (edited 30 October 2002).]
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Lica is really nice! He was sitting at a table with Jarrod and pointed to my jarrod badge and laughed at it and goes to me "You think he could of smiled for it or something." And then he said to Jarrod "Next year, remember to have a 'better' photo!" And jarrod laughed! Jarrod is really nice! I love him!
And Ryan is sooo nice, and gorgeous! Leon is nice and had a puzzled look on his face as my best bud, Amber, was dying coz its her fave! hahaha!
Tarkyn is really nice and so was Johnno! I got tarkyn's at essendon game this year so at round 22 he was walking off and I go "TARKYN!" and he turned around and I go "can you sign her jumper for her?" I meant Amber! And he was really confused and goes "Fine, dont have my autograph" in the cutest, sad voice and I go "i already have yours, see?!" And in a cheeky voice he goes "ooh lucky!Image) hahahah!

Jason Cloke was gorgeous when I met him! He didn't even care that we got him to sign about 50 things and got 3 photos! He just laughed with us and awww he's so gorgeous!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader Of The Jarrod Molloy Cheersquad~*

<u>*~Alyssa's song of the week~*</u>
"Like walking in the rain and the snow, When there's nowhere to go, And your feeling like a part of you is dying, And your looking for the answer in her eyes, You think your gonna break up, Then she says she wants to make up"
*The Things We Do For Love- 10CC*

*~Goooo Secret Squirrel, Guacamole's & Parsnips~*
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

U guys do the funnist shit to get the guys autographs hehe i got nicky's & Heath's autograph @ our last training just missed out on rupes Image

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
JessDavisHollandLicaDidak

Post by JessDavisHollandLicaDidak »

OMG i LOVE DANE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! i'm his biggest fan! and i mean BIGGEST! i was just wondering, now that u said he was one of the nicest what he did 4 u 2 say that.
its so pathetic coz i'm in love with him and i know his cousin (she's in my year level at school) and she knows that i LOVE him (and she told even him about me! Image), so whenever she sees me she just laughs at me!
WOW he winked at me!!!! lol michy & i_luv_dids

I love Dane #36, Damien #2, Guy #30 and Daniel Giansiracusa 4 EVA!
Brent PLZ come back... look what ur missing out on!
i luv dids

Post by i luv dids »

he he lol jess we all know u and dane have some connection going on.... and how could you leave out the taxi incident???? lol
just keep sucking up to clare and i reckon your in with a chance he he he
oh yeah and i left out ryan lonie- he is just the sweetest!!!

*ALAN DIDAK UR A STAR!!!*
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah missmagpie20, i could SOOOO imagine the little tossers discussing that *really loud* like arent u all good, gawd they are such tryhards arent they!

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!
tarkyns_gal

Post by tarkyns_gal »

miss molloy that story bout tarks was so cute, i could just imagine that happening. i havent seen the players since last year when i came down but i can remember rupert being so nice. taz was pretty cool too, he had just hopped into his car and he could see that i wanted his autograph so he opened his door again to sign my ball and then everyone ran over to his car. i felt so bad the poor dude couldnt get away.

but if i had to call anyone rude or just plain stupid would be nick davis (sorry to the nick lovers) he was really arrogant wen i saw him up here on the coast. i told him how to spell my brothers name...B..R..I..A..N and he wrote BRAIN. i was like sheesh how hard can it be.

but anyways tarks is nice and thats all i care bout Image

peace xxx go pies 24
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

I remember that, Tarkyns gal!! That was very funny, you were quite pissed off.
I don't think any player is rude, just arrogant. But they are only as arrogant as you let them be. Just because they play football doesn't give them any right to be more superior human beings than any of us!
In 20 years time these guys won't be young and worshipped, so at the moment they are all just living up the Power Trip they think they deserve to be on.
Don't let them be arrogant, set them straight and tell them!!
I certainly do...HA!
tarkyns_gal

Post by tarkyns_gal »

haha very well spoken foreverpies. couldnt have said it better myself. i agree 100%

go pies

TARKYNS A SEXY BEAST Image Image