The Silly Season

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Rowdy

The Silly Season

Post by Rowdy »

So tell me what you're all doing for the festive break this year? How are you spending it and what do you hope to get from the big fat red guy.

Here's my speil
We own a video game store so the only day we are closed is xmas day, so no big holiday fun for us.
We are buying the kids a black lab pup for xmas along with numerous other toys that will end up on the bedroom floor, never played with.
I want jewellery, perfume, clothes, cds, and world peace of course.

I just sponsered a child through World Vision too, do that's my small gift to the world, well South Africa anyhow.

We just got a property on 5 acres (in Haddon - u know where that is Brooke). So me, the hubby and my oldest girl are getting horses for xmas too. Whoohooo.

Ok, back to reality, house to clean, kids to yell at.

Take care all gals
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Well Belinda (my sister) and her hubby, Rob come down from Ocean Grove, and Brendan (my brother) comes down from Cerberus and they spend the night at out house. Whichever one of us kids wakes up first goes and wakes up the other kids. Surprise Surprise! Im the one who wakes my bro and sis and bro in law! It used to be like 5am and then 6am, but we werent allowed to wake mum and dad till like 8am, so now i wake up about 7:30am!

Then we have a yummy breakfast that my mum sets up which is really cool coz I have cereal every morning of my life! Then we sit around the christmas tree and just when we are about to open the first present. The phone rings and like all my friends have rang me to ask me what I got! Its so annoying!Image

Then we open presents one by one.
Every year we switch from my house, Aunty's house and pop's house. We must of done it wrong coz the last time we had christmas lunch at our joint I was 7! hahaha!
This year it is at our joint and my aunty debbie, uncle peter, cousins Amanda, Nicole and Josh and my Pop are coming ova.
My mum is cooking stacks and we have secret santa so we dont have to buy pressies for everybody.
Then they stay till like 3am the next day! Then i sleep in all boxing day and i go to my friends houses or they come to mine and show all our pressies! hehehe!ImageImageImage

Well i want...
- new board shorts
- new bikini
- kylie minogue dvd (Fever concert tour Live In Manchester)Image
- lots and lots and lots of clothes!Image
- new sneakers
- new converse slip on thongs
- collingwood dvd's
- collingwood calendar
- collingwood anything!
- jarrod molloy! hehehe!ImageImageImage
- makeup
- money
- and that 18 carat gold necklace!Image

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

<FONT COLOR="Purple">__________________________________________________</FONT c>
*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

<FONT COLOR="Red"><u>My SoNg Of ThE wEeK</FONT c></u>
<FONT COLOR="Navy">"Mirrors on the ceiling, And pink champagne on ice, And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, Of our own device', And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast, They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can't kill the beast"</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Green">*Hotel California- The Eagles*</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Maroon">One Of The Best Days Of My Life- December 17th, 2002! I love you Jarrod Molloy!</FONT c>
michy

Post by michy »

This hols i have been bumming round, seeing friends and b/f,working heaps and performing.
For Xmas I dont really mind what i get but the usual money,clothes and cd's r always good.
But yeah i am hoping that santa this yr will put rupert under my tree, lol.

Hope all u gals have a n awesome chrisssy and top new yr.
As we prepare for another season of footy and the boys. whaoaoao
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Alyssa, you're my type of christmas gal. I LOVE christmas and I'm always the first up too..and I'm 28!! Sad I know. My husband is becoming a scrooge in terms of xmas spirit but now that I have kids, it's so much fun again. I plan on getting up at the crack of dawn and dragging my 3yr old daughter outta bed and then my 8mth old son and jumping on my husband till he gets up...i'm like a little kid again. Have a great time, enjoy the day and never let it become just a boring old holiday!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

I wont! Dont u worry! Im so excited! Im a very happy, holiday seasony person!
I wear my santa hat at work and sing carols at work! hahaha!Image
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

<FONT COLOR="Purple">__________________________________________________</FONT c>

<FONT COLOR="Navy">"Mirrors on the ceiling, And pink champagne on ice, And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, Of our own device', And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast, They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can't kill the beast"</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Maroon">One Of The Best Days Of My Life- December 17th, 2002! I love you Jarrod Molloy!</FONT c>
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehehe im the same Belinda and Alyssa. I live for xmas, hehe, i wonder if i'll ever grow up. I wish i had kids to do the whole thing with this yearImage

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Im still a little kid!ImageImageImage I act like one, so if i wanna be one, well that means i am one! hahaha!

I love christmas so much!
I got one of my christmas pressies early. I got to meet lots of excellent people off nicks last tuesday!Image
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Wot I love about having a huge family is the fact that there always seems to be little cousins around- its brilliant- they are all excited coz Santa has just been and they are all hypo from eating too many lollies and us older cousins have just slipt them red cordial. Eating too many prawns and to much lobster (never too much lobster) and drinking too much Image
Wot I hate is when my aunty makes the pea's and she cooks and cooks and cooks them and they turn into a green mushy slim and she cooks them that way coz her husband likes them that way- YUK
I love when santa comes and he gives me those really crappy plastic toys that make alot of noise, and even know, even though I think they are the shittiest toys I play with tem the most becuase the annoy mum and dad the most Image
This Year asked for Jeans, and my valedictory dress, a orange T-shirt (loving orange at the moment) , I also asked Santa for Jason Cloke under the tree, he told me he'd do his best, but I'm not loving my chances.

-Han

*I Love Jason, Yes I do, I Love Clokey and so Should You*
michy

Post by michy »

I am always first up and i hope that i neva grow up, i am 16 but love acting like a 5 yr old, its what xmas is for.
MERRY CHRISTMAS GIRLS
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

When it comes to Xmas I don't think we are ever meant to grow up
i know I'm never going to

-Han

*I Love Jason, Yes I do, I Love Clokey and so Should You*