If you were a fruit......

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Peppermint Pattie

If you were a fruit......

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I would be a cherry! They taste nice and are so cute. I love em! hahahahahahahaha!
Or i would be a lemon as when you bite into it it makes you pull a face. I am always being an idiot and making b*tchy people give me glarey faces etc.
Lolz!
This topic is cool as!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

"I'm so scared incase I fall off my chair, And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, Here I am stuck in the middle with you!"
michy

Post by michy »

I would be a strawberry because i am sweet inside an out and everyone loves me. lol.
Love the topic girls.
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

Kiwi for sure they are so yummy!!! u met McGough im so jealous!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
carlabuckley_05

Post by carlabuckley_05 »

i'm sure about the fruit thing...but i think you go to my school lmao .... i might know you .... lol...coz i met mcgough at the plaza too lol!!!

there are two types of people ... those that barrack for collingwood ... and those that wish they did ... to be continued
carlabuckley_05

i meant to say i'm not sure about the fruit thing lol ... hope that makes more sense

there are two types of people ... those that barrack for collingwood ... and those that wish they did ... to be continued
Peppermint Pattie

Which school do you go to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WE ARE THE MIGHTY MAGPIES!
carlabuckley_05

santa ... u? and whats ur name etc?

Peppermint Pattie

Ahhhh! This is freaky!!!!!
I'm Pat and I'm in 8 Gold. Except i'm leaving santa at the end of the year Image

carlabuckley_05

lol !!!!! i know exactly who you are!! patricia? ...you're victoria's friend (i think thats her name) and you got a photo with mark at the plaza i saw that! lol ... i'll come visit you tomorrow ... thats my old classroom lol cya then
carlabuckley_05

i luv dids

Post by i luv dids »

thinking about what gothy said...i reckon he said Kiwi fruit coz his bloody girlfriend is from New Zealand: a kiwi. just a thought... good question though! or maybe he just likes the taste.....who knows!

*ALAN DIDAK UR A STAR!!!*
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

omg i_luv_dids that is wat i thought when i read that i think it is coz his gf is a kiwi. Oh well i guess he likes the taste of her soz Pam (Mcgough gurl)so n e way....

if i was a fruit wat would i be......i would b e a fruit salad that way i would be a variety of flavours and each fruit would be a different part of my personality. if that makes sense!!! but i owuld also like to be nick and brodie fav flavour lol

catch ya later luv always Tara

I LUV NICK DAVIS~YES I DO~HES 4 ME~AND~NOT 4 U~IF U TOUCH HIM~OR~TAKE MY PLACE~ILL GET MY FIST~AND~SMASH UR FACE~J/K LUV YA 2 BRODIE HOLLAND!!!!
Mcgoughs_gurl

Post by Mcgoughs_gurl »

ImageImageImageImage im gunna cry nah only jokin i wanna met mcgough so much btw i luv nick davis i hope he doesnt like the sound of his gf hehe i so dont wanna know what they do i can imagine though hehe! i wonder if he's a wild boy...wild boys always win my heart haha cya all
Pamela

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

LOL i know i just hope he is single when im old enough and that i am his type of fruit and gurl LOL

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
i luv nick n brodie more than n e 1 (except sheree) and they r the best guys in tha world and the pies r gonna WIN
Peppermint Pattie

when I went to family day i asked Nicky d what fruit he would be and he told me that he didn't eat fruit. Image