Cam's ad!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Cam's ad!

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

My sister told me a little while ago this.

She said "have you seen the autobarn ad?" and im like "no, why?" And she is absolutely positive that cam cloke is in it. And i go "what is he doing in it?" and she goes "standing there pointing at stuff like it is good."

Have any of you guys seen it?! I want to but i never have!

Even if it isnt him that means theres a cam cloke lookalike out there!!!ImageImage!!!!!!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

<FONT COLOR="Purple">__________________________________________________</FONT c>
*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

<FONT COLOR="Red"><u>My SoNg Of ThE wEeK</FONT c></u>
<FONT COLOR="Navy">"Informer u no say daddy me, Snow me I'll go blame, A licky boom boom down, Detective mon said daddy me, Snow me stab someone down the lane, A licky boom boom down"</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Green">*Informer- Snow*</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Maroon">One Of The Best Days Of My Life- December 17th, 2002! I love you Jarrod Molloy!</FONT c>
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Lol i can just imagine Cam doing thatImage

<FONT COLOR="teal">BROOKE'S TECHNO LYRICS ENCYCLOPAEDIA </FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="purple">"I still believe in your eyes.I just don't care what you have done in your life.
Baby i'll always be here by your side.Don't leave me waiting too long,please come by!
I, I, I, I still believe in your eyes. There is no choice, I belong to your life. Because I will live to love you someday. You'll be my baby and we'll fly away. And i'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you, I'll fly with you!"</FONT c>

<FONT COLOR="blue">***Ill fly with you - Gigi D'Agostino***</FONT c>
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Autobarn- nah, I can't see it personally either, but I still wanna see the add!!!

-Han

*I Love Jason, Yes I do, I Love Clokey and so Should You*