Valentines Day Feb 14th

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

What would you consider a no-no gift?
another of those friggin gorillia's with the "I love You" hearts

-Han

**Never under-estimate the power of a Cloke**
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!

I luv Roses, I think u cant go wrong wif them..there so sweet. no no gift..well for me, its chocolate, lol..only coz I just found out im allergic to it ImageImageImageImage..my life is ova nooooo, lol. I dunno wot i would get my man, it depends on who he is and stuff, but I dun have a b/f at the moment so it dun matterImage..hehe me and my friends are all buying each other flowers, how sad r weImageImage
Luv Rac!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

RyAn LoNiE Is SoOoOoOo HoT! I wAnNa mArRy HiM!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Im getting a pressieImageImageImageImageImageImage
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

<FONT COLOR="Purple">__________________________________________________</FONT c>
*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

<FONT COLOR="Red"><u>My SoNg Of ThE wEeK</FONT c></u>
<FONT COLOR="Navy">"Face to face, Out in the heat, Hanging tough, Staying hungry, They stack the odds still we take to the street, For the kill with the skill to survive, It's the eye of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight, Rising up to the challenge of our rival, And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night, And he's watching us all with the eye of a tiger"</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Green">*Eye Of The Tiger- Survivor*</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Maroon">One Of The Best Days Of My Life- December 17th, 2002! I love you Jarrod Molloy!</FONT c>