Im New!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

#miss magpie#

Im New!

Post by #miss magpie# »

hey guys! i have been reading your posts for ages and thought that it was probably about time that i registered myself!
so hi to everyone!! Image
GO PIES 2003!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Hey, how r ya? Im Alyssa. Omg im so dumb, you probably know that! anyways have fun here dalz!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

<FONT COLOR="Purple">__________________________________________________</FONT c>
*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

"I used to love seeing past players. Seeing them now and saying hello gives you a huge buzz. The passion and tradition around the club is fantastic and I love the way Collingwood supporters go about it- it certainly helps the way I play."- Jarrod Molloy
Rinnovator

Post by Rinnovator »

Welcome!! I'm sure you'll love reading and getiing involved in all the goss the chicks post here! As long as you bleed black and white, you'll fit in just fine...have fun
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

WELCOME!!! Im Tara and as u can tell im a huge Eminem fan and Nick Davis fan but i also luv Brodie YUMMY......all the gurls on here r nice and will make u happy here.....cya

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
**~~I LUV EMIN3M~~**
U better Lose yourself in tha music the moment u own it u better neva let it go!!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Hi Jess
should have sed Hi earlier, sorry!!!

-Han

**Never under-estimate the power of a Cloke**