Anyone here from South Gippsland?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Madpies_Fan

Anyone here from South Gippsland?

Post by Madpies_Fan »

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone lives in the wonthaggi/leongatha/phillip island region, or there abouts. I don't have many friends around here, and thought this could be a good way of making some new ones, so I thought I'd post this and see if anyone else lived around here that might be a lonely pies supporter too.... If there were enough of us we could have a supporter group LOL ....

Bec
Go Pies!!
dillo_09

Post by dillo_09 »

Bec,

There is already a Gippsland supporters group which you should try to hook up with as I am sure they run busses etc in for the footy.

Check www.collingwoodfc.com.au for contact details, I know they are there somewhere.

Cheers
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

Thanx for the replies. I know of the gippsland one, it is based in tarralgon I think (everything is in tarralgon) but that takes longer for me to get to than to MCG. Unless of course they meet in wonthaggi, Maybe it caters for the whole of gippy? Something for me to find out...

Bec
Go Pies!!