Collingwood Family Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

tazza roxs

Collingwood Family Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tazza roxs »

The collingwood family day is comin up, i can't wait!!! i've never been before what's it like??? well ne way it's on the 16th of March
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

OMG family day is the BEST!!!! OMG I full wanna marry family dayImage..nar seriously, its the best day! All the players are soo nice! Last yrs fam day was the first time I really spoke to Ryan ,and the pople I went wif embarressed me sumthing shockin, lol..this yrs will be even betta I reckon coz all my fave Pies pplz will be there hopefullyImage! I hope everyone can come coz its the madest day!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

RyAn LoNiE Is SoOoOoOo HoT! I wAnNa mArRy HiM!
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

I haven't been b4 either, and really hope I can go this year. I have an autograph bear that was given to me a couple of years ago, and it has a black cap and b & w striped paws, so its perfect, I've put a b & W hat on it and a little scarf. So I'm hoping to get me some autographs. I'm sure it will be an awesome day. What time does it start?

Bec
Go Pies!!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Yeah Family Day does rock. Its heaps different now though compared to what it was like when i was younger, like 12, 13. Its an awesome day, i recommend u all go!

<FONT COLOR="teal">BROOKE'S TECHNO/DANCE LYRICS ENCYCLOPAEDIA </FONT c><FONT COLOR="purple"><B>
" Your love it feels so good, and that's what takes me high. Higher than I've been before, your love it keeps me alive. Thought I should let you know, when you touch me it means so much. When I'm alone at night, It's you I'm always thinking of, Oohh oh baby "</FONT c></B>

<FONT COLOR="blue">***It FeElS sO gOoD - SoNiQuE***</FONT c>
MAGPIRA

Post by MAGPIRA »

Really Miss Magpie? WOW....I am definitely going then!Image

"SUCH IS LIFE!"
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

I'm afraid I can't go to family day now... With the mighty pies getting into the GF I've had to toss up between GF and family day, and GF has won. As I live a couple of hours away, I can't afford to do both. I guess I'll just have to wait til next years, LOL... The GF will be great, looking forward to it.

Bec
Go Pies!!
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Thats right Magpira! You will really enjoy it!

<FONT COLOR="teal">BROOKE'S TECHNO/DANCE LYRICS ENCYCLOPAEDIA </FONT c><FONT COLOR="purple"><B>
" Your love it feels so good, and that's what takes me high. Higher than I've been before, your love it keeps me alive. Thought I should let you know, when you touch me it means so much. When I'm alone at night, It's you I'm always thinking of, Oohh oh baby "</FONT c></B>

<FONT COLOR="blue">***It FeElS sO gOoD - SoNiQuE***</FONT c>
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I'll be there with some of my friends. Amber, Squirt, Dave i think? lolz!:P The rest are 'busy' or 'not collingwood people' lolz!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!