how can i get involved with new collingwood vfl team

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

jonesy86

Post by jonesy86 »

the Crispe Park club rooms got renovated recently and I've heard there was a problem with the sprinklers and the roof of the new section was leaking water
Carn' the PIES!!!!
Magpie_Dan

Post by Magpie_Dan »

Tess wrote:The Stars don't even have anywhere to call home yet, they are looking at an oval on Plenty Rd Resevior just near Target. Other LOCAL Clubs are up in arms over the $80,000's the Vic Gov handed them just to get started. While other new Clubs get sweet FA, it is seen as reverse racism by some.

I can sort of understand it but by the same token a new Club would like even 1/10th of that amount to help get started.
I played 147 games for East reservoir Footy Club and was only involved in 2 wins in my whole career there and our ground was the one you talk of that is next to Target!

The club record was 201 games and the club finally folded and I was stuck on 147. Had that may games up to the age of 13, would have blitzed the record! Also my sister Rach played for them and was the first girl ever in the PRESTON DISTRICT JUNIOR FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION to play 50 games and went on to play 70 or 80 odd! Ill never forget them days! :(

AND TESS MY ONLY 2 GOALS IN THAT WHOLE TIME WERE KICKED IN DIFFERENT GAMES AGAINST NTH FAULKNER ON THEIR GROUND! fIRST ONE WAS A BEAUTY OF A SNAP AND THE NEXT ONE WAS REGUALTION! :)
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Magpie_Dan

Post by Magpie_Dan »

Pup you got no chance of a job there, they dont hire "passionate Collingwood fans" says Eugie!!!
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE