Do you have to pay for praccy matches?

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

The Prototype

Do you have to pay for praccy matches?

Post by The Prototype »

I am just wondering 'cause I wanna see Tassie play, but I will have to catch a ride down and with petrol being a tad more expensive in Queenstown then other places in Tassie it's going to cost a bit....so will I need to pay to go and see the Maggies play?
The Collingwood Turtle

Post by The Collingwood Turtle »

VFL Practice Matches are usually free so I would assume the game in Tassie would be also free.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Ah okay cool thanks, I am looking forward to getting down to Hobart to catch the game, maybe catch up with some. I am not sure if my mum is coming along, so it may just be dad and I going.
fence-banger

Post by fence-banger »

Last week's Practice match Coll vs Power had an entrance fee of $5.

This fee was waived if you had 2008 Coll membership ~

the Seasons tickets haven't been sent-out yet, so for those of us who are paid-up members, it was just a matter of picking up a free ticket from the Collingwood Membership sales /souvenirs stall, which was outside the main entrance.

Hope you enjoy the match :)
Side by side we Stick together
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

fence-banger wrote:Last week's Practice match Coll vs Power had an entrance fee of $5.

This fee was waived if you had 2008 Coll membership ~
That would have been because it was an AFL match. The game in question is a VFL practice match, and normally, a VFL practice match is free entry.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
tazziepie

Post by tazziepie »

entry is $5 for adults north hobart play a practice game after the collingwood reserves. footy tas is calling it a gala day
see you there and scott burns to play
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

if you have a collingwood membership do you still have to pay the $5 or is that only 'home'vfl matches? don;t mind either way,as i have a spare $5 but would be great :D
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland