when are the cheersquad memberships being sent?

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

cobood

Post by cobood »

sam. wrote:the thing i hate is being lied to.
I'm with you on that one Sam.... got nothing either.... but I hear they are filtering thru.... F's and G's I'm an F too but not lucky...
Last edited by cobood on Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
zoia

Post by zoia »

yer i got mine today express post
cobood

Post by cobood »

Hell how did you manage that Magpie 1983? you're a Z....

Faaaaaaaaaaar out this is like drawing straws....
....Premiers 2010/
stik35

Post by stik35 »

The good news is I GOT MY MEMBERSHIP today! (and I'm a V)

I'm very happy, I got the same seat - which I requested, everything came except social club medallion but got a social club pass for this weekend's game.

The bad news is that my friend that I go to the footy with and who has sat next to me for the last 2 years has been moved to a different row - even though we asked to sit together.

Now, for the Brisbane tickets.......................
If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
sam.

Post by sam. »

stik35 wrote:The good news is I GOT MY MEMBERSHIP today! (and I'm a V)

I'm very happy, I got the same seat - which I requested, everything came except social club medallion but got a social club pass for this weekend's game.

The bad news is that my friend that I go to the footy with and who has sat next to me for the last 2 years has been moved to a different row - even though we asked to sit together.

Now, for the Brisbane tickets.......................
great news! i hope mine comes today too!
and i hope our seats are ok. i dont want to be apart with the person i asked to sit next to.

re the brisbane tickets, i spoke to the receptionist today, will passed on a message to her to tell all us cheersquad members to just e-mail regarding it. he doesnt have time to reply but the definatley WILL be processed and there shouldn't be a problem.
i just forwarded the e-mail again stating what the receptionist told me, so hopefully its all ok!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
cobood

Post by cobood »

Well happy (NOT) to tell you I've got nothing! posties been heaps of other staff.... no membership.....
Last edited by cobood on Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
....Premiers 2010/
sam.

Post by sam. »

well i received my membership today, just got a phone call from home.
my seats havent changed which is very worrying, consdering another person has joined me!

and this other person (my mum) didn't get hers today! we live at the same house! i got the express post tracking numbers yesterday, so ive given australia post a phone call and there is nothing they can do because the sender (cfc) are the ones who have to call up and log the inquiry.

i've really had enough this year. if they were mailed on TUESDAY express post we should have gotten them yesterday!! i send so much mail express post to all of australia and most of the time it even reaches qld by the next day.

NOT HAPPY!!!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
stik35

Post by stik35 »

Well sam, you may be ok because my friend who normally sits next to you has been moved into the row behind us. Go figure :roll:
cobood

Post by cobood »

Well they'll be two member less next year... I wont be going throught this shit again....They can shove it where it fits....
....Premiers 2010/
sam.

Post by sam. »

i've just given the club another phone call to try and find out my mums seats to make sure we are sitting together, but apparently the system hasnt been updated yet! so they are going to have to give me a phone call back later!
Sam
aryan

membership

Post by aryan »

membership arrived in the mail :D