John Clarke Training with VFL Team

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

John Clarke Training with VFL Team

Post by Dave The Man »

Marty said his brother has come over from Ireland and he has been Training a little bit and Marty said he had impressed so Might see him this year or next :D
I am Da Man
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

when did you catch up with Marty for him to tell you that?
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
jeff corfe

Re: John Clarke Training with VFL Team

Post by jeff corfe »

Dave The Man wrote:Marty said his brother has come over from Ireland and he has been Training a little bit and Marty said he had impressed so Might see him this year or next :D
Cop this for a story you wont believe it am i still spewing.
The winners circle at the MCG after the Freo victory..One should of known the singing and chanting would have attracted the Irish boys they just love that kind of stuff and duly remarked why didn't it happebn during the game.
Anyway when the winners circle had concluded Marty's brother with two other Irish mates came up wanting a photograph with the Gold Jacket..fine no probs and a young nice girl unbeknown to any of us took some pics for me as i wanted to get a pic with the Irish lads paticularly Marty's brother ( who was a funny bugger) and put it on my website.

The irish lads were great nice young lads..shook hands and went to the lexus..I gave the chick taking the photos my card with email details and asked her to send the photos to me during the week...She replied what are you talking about i dont have an email address...I mean here we are in bloody 2008 some chick is running around town with a state of the art digital camera and duly says she aint got an email addy...I couldn't believe it..i conluded she was either a liar or a full blooded TWIT!
were great pics and im still waiting for a miracle when i go to my emails each day..if i see her again she's gonna cop it!
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

why DOESN'T it happen during the game????? i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Re: John Clarke Training with VFL Team

Post by stui magpie »

joffa corfe wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:Marty said his brother has come over from Ireland and he has been Training a little bit and Marty said he had impressed so Might see him this year or next :D
Cop this for a story you wont believe it am i still spewing.
The winners circle at the MCG after the Freo victory..One should of known the singing and chanting would have attracted the Irish boys they just love that kind of stuff and duly remarked why didn't it happebn during the game.
Anyway when the winners circle had concluded Marty's brother with two other Irish mates came up wanting a photograph with the Gold Jacket..fine no probs and a young nice girl unbeknown to any of us took some pics for me as i wanted to get a pic with the Irish lads paticularly Marty's brother ( who was a funny bugger) and put it on my website.

The irish lads were great nice young lads..shook hands and went to the lexus..I gave the chick taking the photos my card with email details and asked her to send the photos to me during the week...She replied what are you talking about i dont have an email address...I mean here we are in bloody 2008 some chick is running around town with a state of the art digital camera and duly says she aint got an email addy...I couldn't believe it..i conluded she was either a liar or a full blooded TWIT!
were great pics and im still waiting for a miracle when i go to my emails each day..if i see her again she's gonna cop it!
Good luck to them trying to get into Lexus. :roll: We were still standing out the front when Swanny arrived and had to struggle through to the front of the queue and one of the supporters had to yell at the guy on the door to let him in. :roll:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.