Chat for VFL Game this Afternoon

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Chat for VFL Game this Afternoon

Post by Dave The Man »

It's Raining so I will Stay home for this game,

So how's going to be in the Chatroom for the Game
I am Da Man
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

cmon dave you gotta be there

be the man come down. there is shelter there. i sure rain drops wont kill ya
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Well, Tommorow I have to get up by about 4am and I have to travel over an hour to get to the game.

Would love to go but don't want get sick on the day before a Holiday
I am Da Man
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Anyone going to Join In?
I am Da Man
fence-banger

Post by fence-banger »

A few of us are heading to the match and should be there by 1.15 or so.

Behind the goals like the last match there.

Looking forward to it. Might make me feel a tad better after last night.
Side by side we Stick together
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

fence-banger wrote:A few of us are heading to the match and should be there by 1.15 or so.

Behind the goals like the last match there.

Looking forward to it. Might make me feel a tad better after last night.
I will have it on Radio and Be in the chat room.

Hope the Result is Better?
I am Da Man
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Come in Now - I got it on the Radio here on the Net
I am Da Man
willl

Post by willl »

Final scores:

Collingwood: 12 15 87
Port Melbourne: 11 8 74
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

good stuff. player reviews?
MACDAICOS

Post by MACDAICOS »

Just got home from the game around 1,000 there I reckon, lot's of Collingwood supporters, most still gutted from last night :cry:

Won by 13 points after being behind most of the day Bryan was a stand out in the middle and around the ground, Clarke put his hand up and mopped up everything across half back (OUT: Egan IN: Clarke)

Reid and Dawes played as deep forwards, Reid looked great took some strong grabs kicked 3 i think and also hit the post 3 times, Dawes didn't do much.

Holland worked hard all day and it was great to see Licca having a run.

No senior players where there but Mick was giving Gavin Brown a chop out during the breaks, Brown speaks really well to the boys, apart from the weather and last nights result still fresh in the mind it was a nice day out at the piggery.

The boys look great in the traditional black and white stripes too 80's style. 8)
************ANTI SIG************
Didaksgoal

Post by Didaksgoal »

MACDAICOS wrote:Just got home from the game around 1,000 there I reckon, lot's of Collingwood supporters, most still gutted from last night :cry:

Won by 13 points after being behind most of the day Bryan was a stand out in the middle and around the ground, Clarke put his hand up and mopped up everything across half back (OUT: Egan IN: Clarke)

Reid and Dawes played as deep forwards, Reid looked great took some strong grabs kicked 3 i think and also hit the post 3 times, Dawes didn't do much.

No senior players where there but Mick was giving Gavin Brown a chop out during the breaks, Brown speaks really well to the boys, apart from the weather and last nights result still fresh in the mind it was a nice day out at the piggery.

The boys look great in the traditional black and white stripes too 80's style. 8)
Thanks for the review MACDAICOS, much appreciated.
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

MACDAICOS wrote:Just got home from the game around 1,000 there I reckon, lot's of Collingwood supporters, most still gutted from last night :cry:

Photo's?
I am Da Man
MACDAICOS

Post by MACDAICOS »

Didaksgoal wrote:

Thanks for the review MACDAICOS, much appreciated.
No worries.
MACDAICOS

Post by MACDAICOS »

Dave The Man wrote:

Photo's?
Na mate I don't take my camera to the footy.

But I'm sure someone else would have taken some pics from today.
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

MACDAICOS wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

Photo's?
Na mate I don't take my camera to the footy.

But I'm sure someone else would have taken some pics from today.
Hope So
I am Da Man