T-shirt slogans...

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

mel_kay39

T-shirt slogans...

Post by mel_kay39 »

I was bored, and I saw a good one the other day so I thought I'd find out what are some of your favourite t-shirt slogans.

Mine are:

"You're just jealous cos the voices only talk to me" (I actually have this one)
"I'm awake, what more do you want?"
"Your band sucks"
"Cheer up, Emo Kid"
"I miss my ex boyfriend, but my aim is getting better"
"I'm an actress, can I take your order?"
"Hey, buddy, my eyes are up here!" (with an arrow pointing up)
A Pie for Life.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I've never seen the Barbie one, but that's pretty funny! My daughter has Aussie, Aussie Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi, and a singlet with "I have an attitude, So what?" on it. She also has the one from Jay Jays with a punk playing guitar and a little girl standing beside him saying "Your band sucks". I liked that one. I originally bought it for me, but stupidly didn't try it on, and of course Jay Jay's sizes are tiny. I should have got an extra large instead of a medium.
A Pie for Life.
Magpie Girl

Post by Magpie Girl »

In grade 7 I had this shirt that said "My parents are out of town" :shock:
"Everyone has their story and mine is unique, but I'm definitely trying to use that to help as many people as I can." - Heritier O'Brien ( 7/7/08 )
Harry, you're a champ!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I bought the t-shirt: "I'm With The Band"..

I just love it to bits!! It suits my personality perfectly!!

I am really good mates with the people in two different coverbands, so I could wear it when I'm out, but I'd prefer to wear a singlet top when partying haha!!

The drummer of the band I always go to watch on Saturday nights rang up tonight, and asked me if I was alright, coz I hadn't been to see him in two weeks. He was worried about me. Isn't that precious!? I only know him from being a regular at their gigs! :D Awww!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
sam.

Post by sam. »

i know that feeling aly! i used to spend my weeknights after tafe going to rehersals!!
it was awesome never having to worry about who was driving to gigs or catching taxi's or anything because you just get as blind as you wanted and just get a lift home with a band member.

good old days. i miss it. im a grandma and only go out like once a week now :(
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Well my boyfriend plays bass and my bro is a singer so i'm usually one of the last people left at their gigs helping them pack up lol. I'm a roadie!
I recently got that Cheer Up Emo Kid t-shirt. Another one I want to get is a stupid factory t-shirt that has a girl dressed up as a punk and it says I Love Rock Stars. It's so cute.
A Pie for Life.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

sam. wrote:i know that feeling aly! i used to spend my weeknights after tafe going to rehersals!!
it was awesome never having to worry about who was driving to gigs or catching taxi's or anything because you just get as blind as you wanted and just get a lift home with a band member.

good old days. i miss it. im a grandma and only go out like once a week now :(
Haha yeah, it's a great life!! Every weekend one of them will say "You girls want a lift!" The drummer is drop-dead gorgeous too, so who would say no!! We even get lifts home from the DJs, Bar staff, and Security Guards at our favourite nightclub... So, so sad really hahaha!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

Haha back in school, i thought i was a bit hard core, i had this tank that said 'Feel Me!'

The one time i wore it, some old man put his window down and yelled ok 'i'd love to feel u'

Never wore that top again haha
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I used to have a nightie with Max Headroom on it (ppl who remember the 80's will remember that guy) and it had "give Max some Headroom" with his head right in the middle of my chest, lol
A Pie for Life.
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

I saw one a while ago that read:

She may have a hot body,
but someone, somewhere, has had a gutful of her shit!

Another one, a speedway shirt, read:

Second place is really the first loser

and another:

Does not play well with others
(especially if the others are leading)
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

I'm curently wearing my favourite t-shirt. It's no slogan - it's got a picture of the pirate Boognish on the front and 'Bludgeon yer eye' written on the back.

Hardcore fans of the band Ween will understand.....I bought it after their AWESOME show at the Forum in March
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

The one I'm wearing atm says "who are you and why are you reading my shirt?"

:)
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

LOL i like it, Dave

I want one like the end of the Spaceballs intro... "And if you can read this, you don't need glasses" or "If you can read this, you're standing too bloody close. Back off!"
A Pie for Life.