Pies Side for Cobug Game

The home of conversation about our Reserves team - the second best men's team in the world!

Moderator: bbmods

Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Bugs by 50 ..........................

....................now 57.

And quickly out to 63.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

insipid. but it goes to show that with the box hill hawks at the foot of the table you do not necessarily need a strong vfl team to do well but it does help.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

Jock McPie wrote:
-magpies are 2 good- wrote:to many turnovers are killing us. when we get it to the centre we turn it over.

just another day for reid 2 points, a few turnovers, gets the ball in pocket and kicks s8t to a burg player.
your favourite player. haven't you got his number on your guernsey?!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

my fave player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nah i got no number on my guernsey.

the ONLY good thing that i can give him is his gf is HOT!

maybe i should him to to kick goals from boundry and kick it to team mates.

he can only mark on his chest he cant mark over his head
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Has it gone past inside our 50 This Half?
I am Da Man
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Junk time goals now.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

All done

Bugs: 17.19.121
Pies: 10.8.68
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
Captain_MyCaptain

Post by Captain_MyCaptain »

dreadful.
Never expected us to win but the so called 'effort' has been pathetic.
I've seen better skills from under 12's.
Egan....fck offff.
The window is open my friend!
jonesy86

Post by jonesy86 »

the major thing that stood out was the huge lack of leg speed...even the vfl listed players are either plodders, or flaky outside flankers
Carn' the PIES!!!!
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Captain_MyCaptain wrote:dreadful.
Never expected us to win but the so called 'effort' has been pathetic.
I've seen better skills from under 12's.
Egan....fck offff.
True Egan is Useless and a Surban Team could beat that lot :evil:
I am Da Man
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

egan should NEVER kick the footy ever again! he should just handpass at least he hit targets with handpass unlike his kicking
Cakewalk

Post by Cakewalk »

They're a shambles of a football team , but a lot of them are young and are playing with poor VFL listed players.
But two things are not hard to work out , Egan is a forward , he is not going to make it any other way. You can get away being a lairy, squib as a forward pocket , as long as you can kick goals. Cox is a midfielder/wing not a backman. McCarthy and Barham did a few nice things and will get better. I feel sorry for Reid and Dawes they just are behind the eight ball with that team. I prefer Toovey to Thoolen. And that was the best game Lonie has played in a while , not worth promoting on , but at least he did something and often warranted his teammates going out of their way to give the ball to him.
"Are you an angry man? Are you envious? Do you get envious? I have competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people. At times, I look at people and I see nothing worth liking. "
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Thought on Some Players:

Dawes-He was Good showed he is good 1vs1 Player and Can follow up his work. Could get a Game later in the year

Reid - Showed Some Good Signs. Needs To learn to take a Mark.

Barham - I thought he showed a Bit. Also Could get a Game This Year

McCarthy - Was not seen much but when he did he was a Good Dispoal and Smart

Egan - Waist of Pick 10. Showed Nothing and Did Not Try

Bryan - Beaten easily at VFL Level. Should never play AFL Again
I am Da Man
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

we get to see what they have in store for next week as well because they will be on tv again next sat
girlpie

Post by girlpie »

I think Barham showed a lot and Macaffer played really well and strong mark. 15 possies. 7 marks and heaps of tackles..really like to see him at afl level where standard better. Look at goldy.. they struggle to show their best at this level. Like browny.. never that good at vfl but has impressed at afl. The Caff will blow them away..one on one never gets beaten and is a great set shot. Lonie was good..reid is soft and dawes you have heart in mouth every time he goes near it
piegirl
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Dale61 wrote:I'm starting to think that the VFL player who misses targets the most is the next player to get an AFL game.

Really, not one player has looked good enough to warrant a promotion (well, not one AFL listed player).
Absolutely right, and therein lies our problem. No pressure on non-performing senior players leads to more sloppiness in the AFL side. Our lack of depth at the club is being shown up for all it's worth. Sad to say, until that game this afternoon I lived in hope that would could turn our season around and be competitive (like we were last year). In truth we are shite, the commitment of players around the club is poor, skills development almost non-existent. We have the biggest gym in the AFL and yet it looks like few of our players even use it. WTF is happening there?

We have fallen so far behind Geelong, Hawthorn and the Bulldogs right now it is not funny. God help us.

Time for massive change at the top I think. And a wholesale clearout of the deadwood at season's end. And sorry, I'll give MM till the end of the season or he has to go as well. Why oh why is it always us? Why can't we really build towards a flag instead of this endless rebuilding that takes us abso-bloody-lutely nowhere!

As supporters we must not continue to put up with this tripe year-in-year-out. We are an AFL financial powerhouse, but becoming a joke on the field. Excuse me while I go and drown my sorrows.