#24 Jamie Turner

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Alec. J. Hidell

Post by Alec. J. Hidell »

Magpie_Dan wrote:From getting all these replies and I did expect alot like I have got, I have read all of them very closely and taken all opinions into consideration. I am not here to argue with anyone by any means but here are a few things I want to clear up!

- I dont get stuff signed for profit.
- When I get my suff signed, if the players have enough time and there are not many other fans waiting, ill ask them to make it out to me or whoever I am getting the item signed for.
- I AM NOT AN EFFIN STALKER AND I DIDNT ASK JAMIE FOR HES NUMBER OUT OF THE BLUE! HE OFFERED ME A BUSINESS CARD (Which would have a number of some sort on it) THE LAST TIME, NOTICED HE HAD NONE AND THEN HES MRS SAID ADD US ON FACEBOOK! FFS!!!!
- Last but not least. I HAVE NOT AND EVER WILL SELL ANY OF MY COLLINGWOOD STUFF. Everything that I have will go between my brothers, sisters and any children I might ever have.

If Jamie didnt want to sign anything of mine he or hes Mrs should never have said anything about giving me business cards, or bullshit Facebook accounts. They are the ones who mentioned that they would give me their business number or add me back to Facebook.

To everyone who has called me a stalker or had a go at me for asking Jamie for hes number or hes Facebook account, go back and read the first post and you will see THAT JAMIE AND HES WIFE OFFERED THEM TO ME!!! As Mandy said "PLAY THE BALL NOT THE MAN"!
After all the discussion and all the replies, you still don't get it.

Give it buddy, you are just digging a bigger hole for yourself

And its HIS FFS
The one man in the world, who never believes he is mad, is the madman.
Captain_MyCaptain

Post by Captain_MyCaptain »

I said to him would he mind if I got hes number so that I could contact him and get my footy and jumper signed or if he or hes wife had any business cards on them and he replied "NO, NO NUMBER OR NO BUSINESS CARDS" and turned away!
I just thought, well hes just one of them blokes that was probably never good with the fans and walked away.
And that's where it should have ended.

Rudeboy is right - this whole event should have remained a personal matter between you and Jamie Turner.
The window is open my friend!
Magpie_Dan

Post by Magpie_Dan »

You treat people how you want to be treated. If people treat me with respect, they get the same in return and so on.

I approached Jamie both times with 100% respect and he didnt want to know about it. The first time he just brushed me off to HIS (For you Frank Stone) wife and the second time he just didnt want to know about it. This deserves a thread and thats why I made one.

Frank Stone, give up on the grammar checks. Its really unnecessary. :roll:
Alec. J. Hidell

Magpie_Dan wrote:Your treat people how you want to be treated. If people treat me with respect, they get the same in return and so on.

I approached Jamie both times with 100% respect and he didnt want to know about it. The first time he just brushed me off to HIS (For you Frank Stone) wife and the second time he just didnt want to know about it. This deserves a thread and thats why I made one.

Frank Stone, give up on your grammar checks. Its really unnecessary.
Only if you give up your stupidity, because that's even more unnecessary
burnsy17

Post by burnsy17 »

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round........
Beware the swooping Magpie.
MACDAICOS

Post by MACDAICOS »

jack_spain wrote:
MACDAICOS wrote: * I was lucky enough to get a photo with Daics on Anzac Day, but I did ask him "Do you mind Daics?" "Not at all mate he replied" 20 minute conversation followed on all things football & Collingwood, Champion of a bloke.
This is a really nice story in the midst of all this. It is a shame that some people try to manufacture a market for this stuff on EBay. I guess there wouldn't be one if suckers didn't buy the stuff. But great to hear that about Daics. :)
Followed by a 73 point win over those red & black muppets, a LARGE Ham & Pineapple pick-up and a crispy 6 pack left in the fridge whilst watching the replay, it's up there with one of the grestest days of my life. :lol:

Behind getting married ofcause

*coughs*
************ANTI SIG************
CarringbushCigar
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by CarringbushCigar »

Frank Stone wrote:
Magpie_Dan wrote:From getting all these replies and I did expect alot like I have got, I have read all of them very closely and taken all opinions into consideration. I am not here to argue with anyone by any means but here are a few things I want to clear up!

- I dont get stuff signed for profit.
- When I get my suff signed, if the players have enough time and there are not many other fans waiting, ill ask them to make it out to me or whoever I am getting the item signed for.
- I AM NOT AN EFFIN STALKER AND I DIDNT ASK JAMIE FOR HES NUMBER OUT OF THE BLUE! HE OFFERED ME A BUSINESS CARD (Which would have a number of some sort on it) THE LAST TIME, NOTICED HE HAD NONE AND THEN HES MRS SAID ADD US ON FACEBOOK! FFS!!!!
- Last but not least. I HAVE NOT AND EVER WILL SELL ANY OF MY COLLINGWOOD STUFF. Everything that I have will go between my brothers, sisters and any children I might ever have.

If Jamie didnt want to sign anything of mine he or hes Mrs should never have said anything about giving me business cards, or bullshit Facebook accounts. They are the ones who mentioned that they would give me their business number or add me back to Facebook.

To everyone who has called me a stalker or had a go at me for asking Jamie for hes number or hes Facebook account, go back and read the first post and you will see THAT JAMIE AND HES WIFE OFFERED THEM TO ME!!! As Mandy said "PLAY THE BALL NOT THE MAN"!
After all the discussion and all the replies, you still don't get it.

Give it buddy, you are just digging a bigger hole for yourself

And its HIS FFS

Dan is just telling a story.
Story seemed interesting.
Dan's just clearing up a few posts where people have not comprehended the full details of the story.

Jamie has the right of reply.
Don't give up big fella.

Jamie can't be that bad a bloke, im sure it was just an innocent mis-judgement.
I'm looking forward to news of the reconciliation.
Alec. J. Hidell

Nope, I think this is headed to the Family Court
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Frank Stone wrote:Nope, I think this is headed to the Family Court
just imagine judge judy.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Magpie_Dan

Post by Magpie_Dan »

Hows it stupid Frank Stone? If a current or EX- player gave you the cold shoulder you wouldnt be upset at all? Obvisouly you are going to say no to that but the thing is everyone is human and you cannot hide the fact that you would be even a little bit dirty if the same thing happen to YOU!!!
kickit2me

Post by kickit2me »

I've got nothing to say......I'm just here to promote my new avatar (although I can't use it...minimum file size = 10kbs WTF!!!......Definitely a slow day in the office) and this thread is rockin'.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"And that effort by Ezard was pathetic" - Don Scott.
CarringbushCigar
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by CarringbushCigar »

Love the Avatar
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

Is Jamie Turner's Arrogance Similar to Rick Martel's ? That in my opinon is the real issue here?
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
Alec. J. Hidell

Magpie_Dan wrote:Hows it stupid Frank Stone? If a current or EX- player gave you the cold shoulder you wouldnt be upset at all? Obvisouly you are going to say no to that but the thing is everyone is human and you cannot hide the fact that you would be even a little bit dirty if the same thing happen to YOU!!!
See, unlike you, I understand that the world does not revolve around what I want.

Firstly, if I was in your situation I would have made one approach and one approach only.
If you cannot accept a no, no matter how nice it was put, or how inviting it seemed to you, then the problem is yours.
What you are saying is that your needs are far more important than the needs of others and that if you ask for something to be done then IT MUST be done regardless of what the other person wants to do.
Now, no matter how you want to spin it, that is what you are saying.

My advice, grow up or the world is going to shit on you big time
Heater_39

Post by Heater_39 »

Although I have never met Magpie_Dan myself I do appreciate his posts on this forum, just like the many others.

Some people are missing the main point. Here was a bloke that told Magpie_Dan that he'd sign his jumper and then for Dan only to get the cold shoulder in no uncertain terms.

I feel for Dan as he is quite obviouslly collecting 1990 premiership autographs on his jumper and footy.

If it's good enough for Daics, Leigh Matthews and Rowdy then it is sure as hell good enough for Jamie Turner.