Perfect Man

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

Post by sam. »

i have no one to look at.
no one.

i have to walk through one of the warehouses to get to my office and there is like a million forkies and stuff but they are all ferral.
and all the suits are ferral too.

it sucksssssssss.

lance whitnall often comes into my office. i think he works for one of the companies we use or whatevz, anyway, ill probably regret saying this later, he isnt looking too bad.

anyway.
my input.
no sexy boys at my company
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Magpie Girl

Post by Magpie Girl »

It sucks how the only really good looking guys are real idiots. At my school, all the good looking ones are either taken, boring, or idiots. The rest of the boys are just ferals...... There is like NO ONE!!!!

But I shouldn't be so shallow, looks aint everything....
"Everyone has their story and mine is unique, but I'm definitely trying to use that to help as many people as I can." - Heritier O'Brien ( 7/7/08 )
Harry, you're a champ!
Magpie Girl

Post by Magpie Girl »

Call them country bumpkins lol :P
weirdos..... :?
"Everyone has their story and mine is unique, but I'm definitely trying to use that to help as many people as I can." - Heritier O'Brien ( 7/7/08 )
Harry, you're a champ!
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

I'm a country bumpkin...thanks for offending me! :) Country bumpkins UNITE!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Magpie Girl

Post by Magpie Girl »

lol! :D
When we moved from Brissy to Bundy, my mother officially called us the country bumpkins :D

Woot! the Country Bumpkins!!!! :D
Harry, you're a champ!
sam.

Post by sam. »

i live in taylors lakes which is about 25-30 mins north west of the CBD, and even iiii get called a country bumpkin!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I get called a country bumpkin, too.. I'm from Chirnside Park, which is only 50 minutes from the city off the Eastern freeway!

If I moved to Kinglake, like we were planning to, THEN I'd be a country bumpkin.. Instead I still live in Chirny, and I think I'm more of a surburbanite!! :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

Big deal, I'm from further away than that! :)
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Magpie Girl

Post by Magpie Girl »

OMG!!!
You know that guy that I posted about earlier, the really hot one that I played footsies with....?

Well..... I actually worked up the courage to talk to him again..... :o

It was the end of accounting & he was trying to get up & leave but the teacher wouldn't let him so she up him up the front, just asross from me. I have been peering over my shoulder all lesson, just havin a little perve.
Then when he was near me I finally bit the bullet & asked him about him playing for the Sunny Coast Lions last weekend (the Bris Lions reserve side). We talked for a bit about his footy and that. Then he was showing my friend & I that he had an ingrown hair on his leg from waxing :? .
The teacher asked him to go do some other things & my friend leans over to me and goes "I think you have a secret admirer...."
I just giggled.

I can't get over how hot he is & that smile just makes you melt..... & he can actually be really nice, can't say the same for his friends though.... :roll:

Lol, time to wipe the drool off the keyboard now..... :oops:
Harry, you're a champ!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Haven't started work yet but Mum reckons there are some hot teachers at the grammar. Even some of the senior boys are worth a perve, although they're jailbait, LOL... And no, I've never seen an ugly fireman, either, but then I've only seen the kind that pose for those calendars....
A Pie for Life.
Magpie Girl

Post by Magpie Girl »

Ash10 wrote:He showed you his ingrown hair from waxing?Sorry but that's just slightly too metro for me!
Well, ok so it's not the most manly thing to do, but..... well.... it makes his legs so SO good.....

hehehehe.....hehehe....hehe...he...he...he.... :D :P
Harry, you're a champ!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Maybe he's a cyclist in his spare time, you never know. They wax or shave their legs to reduce wind resistance, LOL... And to look good in those tight cycling shorts if you ask me! You want to see my idea of the perfect man?! I saw these photos and just drooled... especially the one with the frontal view!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A Pie for Life.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Cooper Cronk I presume? I don't know that much about rugby guys, really not into them. He's all right, though.
A Pie for Life.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Tess wrote:
Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote: However, once a year this drop-dead gorgeous fireman comes to check the fire extinguishers! MAN OH MAN!!
Has anyone ever seen an ugly fireman?

I got an invite to visit our local fire station when I got chatting to one of the firemen at Coles, invited me down for a coffee. :lol: 8)
Touche!!

Haha at least you had a good thing come out of shopping at Coles..

My poor best friend, Tracey, who's 31, went down to Coles on Sunday morning. The young boy at the checkout goes "Excuse me? Is your name Tracey?"

She's like "Umm, yeah.. Why?"

He said, "We made out once at Dakota".

She went bright red, whilst everyone in the line behind her started to giggle...

So, she said "How old are you?!" and he said "20!" with this big smile on his face.

Everyone in the line cracked up, while she just died!

Hahahaha!! :lol:

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Oh, I almost forgot!!

Did anyone see Daniel Giansiracusa, on the Footy Show last week?

Oh my god, that boy is hot!!

Damn him for winning!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan