Round 22 Perth Trip - Who is planning on going?

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Yobbo^LuKa

Round 22 Perth Trip - Who is planning on going?

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Any idea if Pie in the Sky have any deals going for this one? The cheap flights are starting to go up in price and I dont want to pay too much haha ( anything wrong with being a tight arse?)
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
Cangaru

Re: Round 22 Perth Trip - Who is planning on going?

Post by Cangaru »

Yobbo^LuKa wrote:Any idea if Pie in the Sky have any deals going for this one? The cheap flights are starting to go up in price and I dont want to pay too much haha ( anything wrong with being a tight arse?)
Yep I intend to go but will probably just book virgin air flight return much cheaper and stay with everybody else maybe in hostel or depends I do have friends there but not sure if I can stay with them! Ticket for game hmmm will see thru club I guess ticketmaster with chersquad hopefully!
Canga
Hello everybody an Aussie livin in Mexico, just wanting to keep up to date with the footy club.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

i opting to go to the port trip rather than perth.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Got my flights now, can't wait lol Even if it's the last game of the year haha
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!