What did you find odd today?

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

hahaha
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

frankiboy wrote:er.. I didn't. I thought Tupac was a paint?!
Isn't Tupac a stage between having a pot gut and developing a 6pack? :?
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
sam.

Post by sam. »

my brother is 15 and obsessed with tupac at the moment.
i have watched that many documentries and rubbish. he always chooses to come into the room im in to watch them!

tupac is actually in the guinness book of world records as the highest-selling rap artist apparently. i coudlnt name one of his songs tho.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

he's one of my favourite to be honest

http://youtube.com/watch?v=viArVEJg9RI

yes there are a lot of gangster wannabe kids who listen to him but thats hardly his fault. he is a legend.

i understand its not everyone's cup of tea though lol
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

sam. wrote:tupac is actually in the guinness book of world records as the highest-selling rap artist apparently. i coudlnt name one of his songs tho.
Caaaaaaaaaaaalifornia love!!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

I'll never understand people who go to work and expect to be unconditionally loved and supported and paid but not have to do any friggin work unless they feel like it:?
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

He's got a few good songs. My fave was "Hit 'Em Up". There's a bit of the whole Biggie/Tupac story in that song.

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

Now I know when people talk about twins, there are instances where they aren't identical, but.... But a quote I heard at the VFL today from one of the roosters fans "michael has a twin brother who looks exactly the same".

I laughed.
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Ok this isn't something that happened today but...

Have you ever come to a four way roundabout (as in two roads crossing with a roundabout in the middle) and you've arrived at it at the same time as three other cars, so there's a car at each entrance to the roundabout and everyone is looking to the right and waiting for that person to go and you end up sitting there like a bunch of idiots until someone pulls their finger out and just goes?? Obviously this is bound to happen occasionally. It's happened to me once, it's the weirdest thing. Has anyone else experienced this?

Odd

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

^hahaha thats hilarious. never happened to me

it will never happen in the middle east though. theres no such thing as giving way to the right or left, its whoever gets their first. or its the bigger car that gets way lol
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Ok I'll try not to do happened to him or her

it will never happen in the middle east too much.
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

Kinda reminds me of riding the little vespa in Europe. Coped fairly well with right hand side of the road thing at first until I hit a roundabout and just got totally thrown off :?. lol, drivers are a little less forgiving over there, good thing I couldn't understand them :lol:
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
EBB

Post by EBB »

..what I found odd today was a small news clip that said; gas and electricity set to "soar" but petrol price will not go "up". So, the government suddenly control the price of petrol ?
understanding stuff, with endeavour to overstand..
Magpie Girl

Post by Magpie Girl »

Ok, so it wasn't today, it was on Sunday..... I was watching the Hawks game on telly with my Dad & Buddy Franklin just kicked a goal. My Dad is a Pies supporter but doesn't mind Buddy as he thinks he's a good player. He turned to me and says "He is the type of guy who I would let ring you three times a day... As long as he was playing for the Pies..." :shock: I just stared at him..... I don't think I've heard anything that weird in my life. I don't think I would WANT Franklin to call me at all!!!! Plus, we don't even know Franklin or anything like that....
Just a weird moment from my Daddy..... :? :P :D
"Everyone has their story and mine is unique, but I'm definitely trying to use that to help as many people as I can." - Heritier O'Brien ( 7/7/08 )
Harry, you're a champ!
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Magpie Girl wrote:Ok, so it wasn't today, it was on Sunday..... I was watching the Hawks game on telly with my Dad & Buddy Franklin just kicked a goal. My Dad is a Pies supporter but doesn't mind Buddy as he thinks he's a good player. He turned to me and says "He is the type of guy who I would let ring you three times a day... As long as he was playing for the Pies..." :shock: I just stared at him..... I don't think I've heard anything that weird in my life. I don't think I would WANT Franklin to call me at all!!!! Plus, we don't even know Franklin or anything like that....
Just a weird moment from my Daddy..... :? :P :D
LOL, over the next 3 years you'll be having a lot more of those. :wink: