Ja now officially a forward

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

punkologist

Ja now officially a forward

Post by punkologist »

I thought he was great today, Took some really strong marks and kicked goals. Also thought his forward pressure was tremendous.

Was really proud of him. I see him as our boy, being a nick's sponsored player and us having the priveledge of having his dad post here.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Very proud of him indeed. Was very happy to see him go forward. He leads well, can take a contested grab, is a straight kick for goal and has a great defensive side to his game.

I still think, in time, he'll be full back with Brown as our CHB, but he's far more than just a pinch hitter up forward, he really looks good.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

the guys been awesome

yet another kid who comes in and looks like he's played 100 games,
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Yes JA can be proud of himself. On a very dark night at the Dome last Friday he at least held his head high. Four goals proved that he deserves a regular place in this team. It was a pity MM couldn't find more praise for him in his press conference.