Message to JAJH

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

tommo

Post by tommo »

Well done to JA. He really does make that Collingwood jumper look good, doesn't he? ;)

Really enjoying watching him go about his football, his everything I'd hope he would be and a bit more! (That bit more being that he can play as a forward!!)

Looking forward to many more years of service from him and hopefully, a run in his preferred position is not far away.
Black and White - Through and Through - Side by Side - Us against Them
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by Big T »

The best thing is hearing the commentators forget their anti-Pies bias and gush over what a find he is. Love it.
Buon Giorno
RudeBoy
Been liked: 73 times

Post by RudeBoy »

The thing which most impresses me, apart from his obvious marking and goal kicking prowess, is the committed and passionate way he competes. That attitude becomes infectious. There's a lot to like about our Jack.
Joel

Post by Joel »

JA is outstanding. Marks strongly, kicks straight and has some mongrel in him. Can't ask for much more.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

JAJH my message to you is:

he's not only your son anymore :D
Trezegol

Post by Trezegol »

Whether we go deep into Septmeber or not, the best thing to come out of this year has been th emergence of Brown and Jack.

There is no Collingwood supporter who could have anything negative to say about the number 9.

What a find!
Mountains Magpie

Post by Mountains Magpie »

I just wanted to ad my congratulations too. Anthony is a dead set GUN !!

Gee the next decade is gonna be fantastic eh ??

GO PIES !!!!!
Spiral progress, unstoppable,
exhausted sources replaced by perversion
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

I've got his sponsorship certificate (thanks Marg oz) framed on the piano in the back room. Love how he's going.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.