Big Thanks!!!!!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Peter

Big Thanks!!!!!

Post by Peter »

Would just like to take this oppurtunity to thank the Perth people who went out of there way to make the weekend a very succesful won of the field. Pity the boys left there hearts and balls back in Melbourne and played there worst game in 5 + years and couldn't get us that 4th Spot.

Special Thanks to Peter for picking us up from the airport driving us to the hotel, driving us from Hotel to the Vic. Good to catch up with Dan, Macca and the boys from home before the game..... From the Ground back for more drinks after the game and then today after breakfast for a nice day at Kings Park before we departed this afternoon. Also for lugging all the gear as well...could not have done it without you.

Was great to catch up with Steve, Mei, Amanda, Jess and the rest of the Perth gang....

As for my travelling gang in Nick, Craig, Raylene, Jeani and Mic thanks for a great weekend.

And for the rest of the Melbourne gang that was there already...Jan, Courtney, Rose, Kathy, Matthew thanks for a nice weekend and a funny Sunday....great laughs before we took off today back home....
Last edited by Peter on Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

yea hear here. well done guys. you as well pete.

oh and thanx for letting me sit next to jean AGAIN on the way home PMSL. she was still touching the screen to make the plane go faster and clicking her fingers. when the pilot was out of his cabin i told her oh look the pilot is out and no one is flying the plane. at the same time we were going lower in the air. little did she know that there is 2 pilots :lol: and then she would be like he better get back in and fly the plane again.

im so going to print that picture out. the 1 on the bridge from today :lol: :lol:

how bad was it with the workers and the jackhammers 6am in the morning :twisted: :x
Magpie_Dan

Post by Magpie_Dan »

AHEM, I wasnt there at the pub before the game? :shock:
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Peter

Post by Peter »

Magpie_Dan wrote:AHEM, I wasnt there at the pub before the game? :shock:
Your not looking close enough..... :wink:
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

hey pete, it was saturday not sunday. :lol:

you must of had a ball, coz you thought it was sunday, on the saturday about the laughs we had
Pommie_Magpie

Post by Pommie_Magpie »

Hey everyone, you were all more than welcome... we had a ball ourselves... I still cannot believe the the Subiaco Fun Police confiscated my sign... but you get that over here....

Looking forward to catching up with everyone again real soon !!!!!!
WESTERN MAGPIES - The Official Supporters Club of Western Australia.
Proud Sponsors of Alex Fasolo and Andrew Krakouer in 2012
Visit us at www.westernmagpies.com
Pommie_Magpie

Post by Pommie_Magpie »

A couple of photos from Friday !!

WESTERN MAGPIES - The Official Supporters Club of Western Australia.
Proud Sponsors of Alex Fasolo and Andrew Krakouer in 2012
Visit us at www.westernmagpies.com
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

^ it's nice to see we/you embrace anybody. that fella in the white cap, he's speccccccccial. nice sign.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.

Post by 5150 »

-magpies are 2 good- wrote:yea hear here. well done guys. you as well pete.

oh and thanx for letting me sit next to jean AGAIN on the way home PMSL. she was still touching the screen to make the plane go faster and clicking her fingers. when the pilot was out of his cabin i told her oh look the pilot is out and no one is flying the plane. at the same time we were going lower in the air. little did she know that there is 2 pilots :lol: and then she would be like he better get back in and fly the plane again.

im so going to print that picture out. the 1 on the bridge from today :lol: :lol:

how bad was it with the workers and the jackhammers 6am in the morning :twisted: :x
Jean (my mum) wishes to send her thanks to you guys as well, I know she is not a go flyer and the jokes about the wings falling off and the pilot walking out had me in stitches. She is looking forward to many more trips and I look forward to many more laughs. :twisted: Thanks.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

5150 wrote:

Jean (my mum) wishes to send her thanks to you guys as well, I know she is not a go flyer and the jokes about the wings falling off and the pilot walking out had me in stitches. She is looking forward to many more trips and I look forward to many more laughs. :twisted: Thanks.
LOL the pilot joke was mine! the wings was peter's idea :lol:

did she tell u she was also clicking her fingers and touching the screen in order to make the lane go faster :lol: :P
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

jmcp wrote:^ it's nice to see we/you embrace anybody. that fella in the white cap, he's speccccccccial. nice sign.
yea the fella in the white cap didn't know the pic was taken. :? :oops:
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

-magpies are 2 good- wrote:
jmcp wrote:^ it's nice to see we/you embrace anybody. that fella in the white cap, he's speccccccccial. nice sign.
then wtf did he think he was posing for? it wasn't australia's top supermodel.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

jmcp wrote:
-magpies are 2 good- wrote:
then wtf did he think he was posing for? it wasn't australia's top supermodel.
being in the wrong spot at the wrong time. i wouldnt have a clue. if u saw how many drinks are behind me that i had you would know
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

wanchor :o hahaha, timing is everything.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

5150 wrote:

ask her is she wants to go to perth again :lol: :lol: :P