Big Thanks!!!!!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Post by 5150 »

-magpies are 2 good- wrote:
5150 wrote:
-magpies are 2 good- wrote:yea hear here. well done guys. you as well pete.

oh and thanx for letting me sit next to jean AGAIN on the way home PMSL. she was still touching the screen to make the plane go faster and clicking her fingers. when the pilot was out of his cabin i told her oh look the pilot is out and no one is flying the plane. at the same time we were going lower in the air. little did she know that there is 2 pilots :lol: and then she would be like he better get back in and fly the plane again.

im so going to print that picture out. the 1 on the bridge from today :lol: :lol:

how bad was it with the workers and the jackhammers 6am in the morning :twisted: :x
Jean (my mum) wishes to send her thanks to you guys as well, I know she is not a go flyer and the jokes about the wings falling off and the pilot walking out had me in stitches. She is looking forward to many more trips and I look forward to many more laughs. :twisted: Thanks.
ask her is she wants to go to perth again :lol: :lol: :P
I would say Sydney/Adelaide would be her limits, not a good passenger, even driving her home from the footy to Sunbury can sometimes be a tough gig! :twisted: