JA Born in the wrong era...

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

frankiboy wrote:I've got no problem with opposition players hating him. Isn't that what PP meant?

Anyway, I love him 8)
WTF!!!

hahaha i definately got sucked in lmao
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Medieval wrote:I don't think he'll be at the club for that long. There's something funny going on...... no one really goes over and congratulates him after goals (apart from Dawes. Rhyce did on the w/end only coz he had to run past him to get back to the middle. If you look at the games, it's true. I love him, but something is not right. Maybe more to the Buddy incident than we were told.
Bloody troll. I'm not fooled by your logo avatar Medieval. :lol:

You sound awfully like a Scum fellow traveller to me. What date did you join again?
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

He might have a bit of figjam and kunt about him which I think is great. One or two in the club helps keep things interesting
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
Medieval

Post by Medieval »

Like I said, I love him and the way he plays. I think it may just be a case of him being a bit arrogant when he first got there and now finding his place at the club has helped him fit in. Apologies to nulla for the previous post, by 'incident' I thought you meant the Rhyce shaw celbration, not the Buddy spat. And yeah, he had only played 1 game at that point.
The only stat that matters is whether you win or lose.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

frankiboy wrote:He might have a bit of figjam and kunt about him which I think is great. One or two in the club helps keep things interesting
<==== faaaarrrrrkkkk. hahaha.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Medieval

Post by Medieval »

Jack Spain. Is there a saying about judging books by their covers? Yeah, I joined today, so what? I'd never heard of Nick's board until a mate put me onto it. He said there was intelligent football conversation to be had. He obviously hasn't read any of your posts. Get over yourself, champ.
The only stat that matters is whether you win or lose.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

Be gentle with that Avatar, Franki. Tess lives near you. :wink:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Piethagoras' Theorem

Who's Tess? Does she live near Albuquerque?
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

i heard from a friend of a friend it was purgatory. :mrgreen:
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Medieval wrote:Jack Spain. Is there a saying about judging books by their covers? Yeah, I joined today, so what? I'd never heard of Nick's board until a mate put me onto it. He said there was intelligent football conversation to be had. He obviously hasn't read any of your posts. Get over yourself, champ.
Welcome mate. :D Glad you've joined to liven up things around here. We all have to join sometime. Have a read of some of my posts sometime. :wink:

BTW Nick's has more than just footy talk. Try out the other sections as well: The Sports Page for general sports, there's one for soccer and a free-for-all ranging from politics to the yartz on Victoria Park Tavern. Enjoy mate!

Sorry for the dig. :oops:

Just watch out for a few other old geezers on here as well, jmcp (aka Jock, coach of the famous Nick's footy team), Frank Stone - cynic extraordinaire, and the dangerous emu himself, frankiboy! Lurk at your own peril. And don't whatever you do feed the Dave The Man. :wink: :lol:
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

frankiboy wrote:Who's Tess? Does she live near Albuquerque?
Where is Tess? Haven't seen her on here for ages. :shock:
Piethagoras' Theorem

Just watch out for a few other old geezers on here as well, jmcp (aka Jock, coach of the famous Nick's footy team), Frank Stone - cynic extraordinaire, and the dangerous emu himself, frankiboy! Lurk at your own peril. And don't whatever you do feed the Dave The Man.
haha, nice work there, jack :)
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

Medieval wrote:I don't think he'll be at the club for that long. There's something funny going on...... no one really goes over and congratulates him after goals (apart from Dawes. Rhyce did on the w/end only coz he had to run past him to get back to the middle. If you look at the games, it's true. I love him, but something is not right. Maybe more to the Buddy incident than we were told.
Watching favs' videos, Cox high-fived him after 2 of his 3 goals. I haven't really thought about it before, still, now you've mentioned it I'll probably keep a look out from now on.... probably nothing in it. Also, a big leap of logic to suggest he won't be at the club for much longer.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Mountains Magpie

Post by Mountains Magpie »

Anthony is the sort of player that comes along once in a generation.

Anthony is the type of player that premierships are built around.

Anthony would've fit into any era comfortably.

Anthony ain't going anywhere - a 10+ year Collingwood man no doubt.

And like I said earlier, Anthony WILL be a champion.

We aren't standing on the edge of an era anymore folks, we've suddenly been fast-tracked into it already !! :D
Spiral progress, unstoppable,
exhausted sources replaced by perversion
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Mountains Magpie wrote:Anthony is the sort of player that comes along once in a generation.

Anthony is the type of player that premierships are built around.

Anthony would've fit into any era comfortably.

Anthony ain't going anywhere - a 10+ year Collingwood man no doubt.

And like I said earlier, Anthony WILL be a champion.

We aren't standing on the edge of an era anymore folks, we've suddenly been fast-tracked into it already !! :D
That is so GOOD Mountains Magpie I'm quoting it again!

Get excited! I just love Jack Anthony's total cool under pressure (a future captain for mine). 8)