JA Born in the wrong era...

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

Medieval

Post by Medieval »

No harm done, Spain. I should point out that when I said I don't think he'll be at the club for long, I meant I didn't think he'd be at the club for long (after the Buddy incident). Now I couldn't be more wrong. He's a potential champion wearing the number of a legend and will surely do it justice in the future. Hit the road, Jack...... the road to the Grand Final, that is.
The only stat that matters is whether you win or lose.
chicken wing

Post by chicken wing »

He reminds me a bit of Chapman from Geelong...Chapman is professional, hard on himself and just gets the job done week in, week out. I get the impression that JA is similar.
favourites 2008

Post by favourites 2008 »

Whats best of all.... He's one of Nicks very own...

Nick Maxwell
John Anthony

Who's next???
mackasmatt

Post by mackasmatt »

Just needs to do what Thomas did and minimise a few reckless things and he'll get even better.. go Jack
------------
----------
MAGPIES '18
----------
------------

Post by 42 »

Yeah i heard him the club after the st k game i think, u get the feeling that he really really loves the club, kinda in a paul licuri away, but has a hatred in him kinda like, well, banks or someone like that.

He could almost be our Pike, except more talented and cleaner
"If everybody agrees, then somebody isn't thinking."

Gen George S Patton.
US 3rd Army.