2008 Brownlow

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

Post by sam. »

i liked her hair!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Fire Up wrote:^^^^ (last sentence)

ill see when i get there. if i remember ill write up wot every girl on here wore (if i remember or not) :lol:
try using that thing you bought called a camera. every picture tells a story and saves you a shite load of time.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

lol, no i wanted to see him spending his night taking notes in the corner
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

jmcp wrote:
Fire Up wrote:^^^^ (last sentence)

ill see when i get there. if i remember ill write up wot every girl on here wore (if i remember or not) :lol:
try using that thing you bought called a camera. every picture tells a story and saves you a shite load of time.
DDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR what you reckon i was going to do.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

Kingswood wrote:lol, no i wanted to see him spending his night taking notes in the corner
haha good try, they invent camera's for a reason to take pics.
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Yeah the hair was bad which was a shame because she had a really petty face.. I didn't notice what she was wearing because I was distracted by the hair! hehehe

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

JacJacJacqui wrote:
jmcp wrote:^ and we look forward to having a similar review of the attendees at the copeland whether they are wags or chick channellers.
And you will where WAGS are concerned. As for other chick chanellers, it's probably best to keep ones opinion to ones self so as not o offend anyone..
:shock:
"whaaa whaaaaaa!
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

What?

Pirate skulls and bones
Running when we hit 'em
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

As for the women who have had children (Lisa Lloyd, for example) I think ppl should refrain from having a go about podgy stomaches as that goes with the territory. I know some of you are yet to have children and so your figures are still intact, so please don't have a go at those who have sacrificed their bodies for the chance to have children. It is after all the biggest love affair any of you will ever have. They are worth it. I thought Lisa looked great.
A Pie for Life.
jessie

Post by jessie »

i thought lisa lloyd looked fantasic, shes always one of the best dressed woman at the brownlow. the dress did show off her post baby body but as the previous poster said who really cares, i think she pulled it off.

i'll just add that those two are such a cute couple.
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Yeah I must say that it was the dress itself that I didn't like, not they way she wore it..

Pirate skulls and bones
Running when we hit 'em