2008 Copeland Trophy

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Kudos to THAT!

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:sounds like there are many people on here who are jealous of the g/fs.........and there's probably a reason that they ARE the g/f's and you lot aren't.
Ouch!

I'm not jealous of anybody.. I'm happy to have met the players, I don't want to date any. I can't imagine keeping my mouth shut after he played a shit game haha!

My life is fantastic as it is.. I don't need to be a footy player's girlfriend to make it better.. However, if I was Keith Urban's girlfriend, that would be sensational! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
now if the wags were more like your good self ... :wink:
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote: However, if I was Keith Urban's girlfriend, that would be sensational! :D
but he's married now! And he has a daughter, Sunday Roast lol
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

the posts i read, you lot certainly sounded bitchy and nasty and it appeared Jealous. Maybe it's just the way you wrote the posts?
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Maybe sounds that way.. but I was bitching about what a bitch she was!

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

Jealousy would be an indication that we were desiring to be in the girlfriends shoes, whereas no-one stated this, they were referring specifically to the treatment they were given which causes for opinion.
If anyone is treated in an ill manner I'm certain anyone is going to give an opinion. Those girlfriend's chose to act in a manner that allowed judgment to be made on face exterior.
We are merely complaining about treatment it has nothing to do with jealousy. Some girlfriends actions might've been out of insecurity, inferiority to even superiority however they are also representing their partners. They need to uphold themselves in a professional manner like the players.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

JacJacJacqui wrote:Maybe sounds that way.. but I was bitching about what a bitch she was!
interestingly [or not], i never detected a hint of jealousy in the posts about the wags. some of them deserved a good slapping.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

theres no shame in it... i am definately jealous of the girlfriends. and the boyfriends... bah im jealous of everybody
Cass

Post by Cass »

foxychick wrote:Jealousy would be an indication that we were desiring to be in the girlfriends shoes, whereas no-one stated this, they were referring specifically to the treatment they were given which causes for opinion.
If anyone is treated in an ill manner I'm certain anyone is going to give an opinion. Those girlfriend's chose to act in a manner that allowed judgment to be made on face exterior.
We are merely complaining about treatment it has nothing to do with jealousy. Some girlfriends actions might've been out of insecurity, inferiority to even superiority however they are also representing their partners. They need to uphold themselves in a professional manner like the players.
Well said Jacqui!!
Cass

Post by Cass »

jmcp wrote:
JacJacJacqui wrote:Maybe sounds that way.. but I was bitching about what a bitch she was!
interestingly [or not], i never detected a hint of jealousy in the posts about the wags. some of them deserved a good slapping.
I'm happy to admit that I wouldn't mind looking even half as good as some of the WAGS.
As long as I didn't have to sacrifice brain cells in the process!! lol.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Kingswood wrote:theres no shame in it... i am definately jealous of the girlfriends. and the boyfriends... bah im jealous of everybody
you are in the middle of nowhere, i can understand your frustrations.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

it depends which girls you are talking about on the night. because we all (most) know that the chick was probably not his gf and therefore she was probably trying to make a move on him and got nervous because medders was getting the limelight and she wanted her fame with him. where as all the other gf's were ok with it. pendles gf is probably a newy as well. you can always tell if they are new gf's just by the way they act with other people around.
leonmagic

Post by leonmagic »

so anyway....

any photos of foxy? or jacjachatesme?
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

well, it looks like the new g/f's need the mother hen approach. When Buck's wife Tanya first arrived at the Club she was treated like shit by the other wives and g/f's. She swore she wouldn't treat new g/f's that way and when new players came to the club, or players got a new g/f, she would look after them as much as she could.

I know this because Erin, Nick Maxwell's fiance told me this years ago. I hope someone is taking on that mantle now.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

leonmagic wrote:so anyway....

any photos of foxy? or jacjachatesme?
facebook for foxy!

myspace for jacjac (yet to be up)