So what's new?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

shaw_thing

Post by shaw_thing »

What's new? Let's see, I'm now living out of the inner city temporarily and missing having everything I need a 5 min walk away - bars, pubs, cafes, shoe shops, galleries, kebabs, middle eastern pastry, curry, fruit and vegie markets, public transport... On the plus side, I get to see cows every morning :-)

Oh, I also joined Facebook and whiled away some time stalking ex-bf's and ex-crushes.

Muck-up day for me back in 89 (before binge drinking, vandalism, pretend terrorist attacks and assault were the things to do) was a non-event - we got sent home in case we did anything bad. I guess they didn't trust us after the goldfish killing spree that took place earlier in the year.
Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.
sam.

Post by sam. »

we actually got kicked out of school the day of our last classes.
overnight a lot of the classrooms were broken into and about 1/2 of the windows were smashed, so at 9am an assembly was called with our principle, and all 200-ish of us got sent home.

it was terrible :(

we ALL wanted to stay because it was our last day of actually classes. we all stood around for a bit thinking ok what do we do now, until we got usheered out by the teachers. it sucked.

then we had muck up/dress up week and our big day out.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

shaw_thing wrote: Oh, I also joined Facebook and whiled away some time stalking ex-bf's and ex-crushes.
It's a given when you join a social networking site. You also have to stalk your enemies so you can laugh about what losers they are!

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

My mum just joined facebook... :|
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

JacJacJacqui wrote:
shaw_thing wrote: Oh, I also joined Facebook and whiled away some time stalking ex-bf's and ex-crushes.
It's a given when you join a social networking site. You also have to stalk your enemies so you can laugh about what losers they are!
i saw a great birthday card the other day ... on the front it said: even dickheads have birthdays too.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
shaw_thing

Post by shaw_thing »

JacJacJacqui wrote:
That's the only reason I joined :lol: Wow, some of them haven't aged well. Anyway, now that my curiosity is sated, I'll be un-joining and getting on with life :)
Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.
Cass

Post by Cass »

I was just reading my facebook news feed, and a girl I went to school with, who is a Melbourne Storm Cheerleader is "now friends with Jack Anthony".

Not the first footballer she's become 'friends' with.

And i was thinking it must be nice to be a blonde cheerleader and get all the boys attention.

Ah well, I guess you can never have it all.
JacJacJacqui

Post by JacJacJacqui »

Meh.. I'd prefer not to be blond

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

Cass wrote:I was just reading my facebook news feed, and a girl I went to school with, who is a Melbourne Storm Cheerleader is "now friends with Jack Anthony".

Not the first footballer she's become 'friends' with.

And i was thinking it must be nice to be a blonde cheerleader and get all the boys attention.

Ah well, I guess you can never have it all.
its not hard to make friends on facebook. everyone wants to beef up their profile... it means nothing
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

facebook has its down sides...

i hate finding something major about someone you thought was a friend through facebook.. they dont even have the decency to tell you about it :(
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

jmcp wrote:
JacJacJacqui wrote:
i saw a great birthday card the other day ... on the front it said: even dickheads have birthdays too.
Haha! That's like my Dad who has a 'no-swearing' policy..

We gave him a birthday card last year that said "How many F's in money?"

And inside it said "There's no f in money"..

Oh my god, we were pissing ourselves laughing when he opened the card, because it wasn't intentional swearing! He laughed which was good!

The strange thing is that I swear like a sailor on leave, when I'm not at home, yet my dad actually was a sailor! It must of skipped a generation :P

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

girls are mean :P

what happened to he nice ones !! lol

i miss the nice ones :(
Cass

Post by Cass »

Kingswood wrote:girls are mean :P

what happened to he nice ones !! lol

i miss the nice ones :(
Nice girls are boring!! lol.
JacJacJacqui